Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I hate the changes at CreditKarma!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I hate the changes at CreditKarma!

The original version from about 2 years ago where you could easily see all your credit cards's balances either current or day it was reported last was my favorite. By having them all listed there you can see which banks are lagging and whether or not your score could climb a little bit more in the next couple of days when it does report. Now You have to dig, and its dumb. I would agree every time they change something it's more and more like all the other free ones; nothing is making them stand out anymore. Credit Sesame still makes sure to tell me that I paid something off. That's their signature move. Of course I know I paid it off I don't have any golf money.
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
The original version from about 2 years ago where you could easily see all your credit cards's balances either current or day it was reported last was my favorite. By having them all listed there you can see which banks are lagging and whether or not your score could climb a little bit more in the next couple of days when it does report. Now You have to dig, and its dumb. I would agree every time they change something it's more and more like all the other free ones; nothing is making them stand out anymore. Credit Sesame still makes sure to tell me that I paid something off. That's their signature move. Of course I know I paid it off I don't have any golf money.

Yeah I will admit I did like the older version a little better.

Bankrate seems to give you more information and makes it easier to look at trends.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I notice myFICO is also no longer showing history unless you buy the monthly.  Without digging around for better deals I dropped the money on a 3b here last month and it is gone.  No record of it except the bill.  No scores on my history.  For how absurdly expensive this site is you would think they would track any score you paid for over time.

Message 13 of 15
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

The older version was definitely better

But I don't dislike the new version anywhere near as I hate the new AMEX format
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 14 of 15
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

@fltireguy wrote:
The older version was definitely better

But I don't dislike the new version anywhere near as I hate the new AMEX format

Funny, I kind of like the newer Amex. At least better than the older one. Now the new Chase, I can't stand at all.

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.