cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a credit card that fell 90 days late over in Dec20...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a credit card that fell 90 days late over in Dec20...

I have a credit card that fell 90 days late over in Dec2005...Paid it off in January 2006 in full. However, i cant remember the actual limit, but it was between $500 and $750 when i had it. The account is being reported OPEN on my credit reports and a $0 credit limit. I am still able to login to the accounts website and see my account and it even shows that my limit is $0.

Its a Structure Card....anybody been in this situation as to what to do? I would love to get the card back as they still report it PAYS AS AGREED even after ive paid it off and havent used it since Jan2006. . Reason why i want it back is because i have it since Nov2003.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Kevin5974
Frequent Contributor

Re: I have a credit card that fell 90 days late over in Dec20...

BEST BUY IS DOING THIS TO ME AND WHAT HAPPENS IS YOU GO DELINQUENT AND THEY REVOKE YOUR CREDIT LIMIT. MY ADVICE WOULD BE TO CALL THEM AND ASK FOR A CREDIT LIMIT INCREASE AND IF THEY DECLINE THAN CLOSE OUT THE CARD AND REAPPLY FOR THE SAME CARD..

Starting Score: 475
Current Score: 649
Goal Score: 690

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I have a credit card that fell 90 days late over in Dec20...

I just called them. He said that they closed my account with my last payment since it went into delinquency. Dude was a cool guy...he reinstated my account. I also got him to remove a 30 day late that they mistakenly put there for Mar06 even when it was PIF in Jan06. This invalid 30 day was kept gettin valid from all of my disputes. So, at least im happy that i can keep the decently long history since im only 25. Now what im gonna do is that write a GW letter and see if they can take those 30, 60, and 90 day late marks off.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.