Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm Sooo Thank Full!!

tag
boosie1979
Valued Member

I'm Sooo Thank Full!!

I would like to just say thank you to all the helpful people on this sight!! When I first started in Feb my Eq fax score was 529 now in just a few months of working on my credit if jumped up a whopping 44 points 573 now !!!!Smiley Happy  I know that score is rather low to be excited however I am on my way. There are still some things that are on my report that is incorrect and I'm currently working to getting the documents from the direct lenders to send in to CRA to have deleted/updated. I even had those medical collections removed!!

I know the rule is never ever speak with a CA however this was a local agency for a hospital where I used to live in SC. I spoke with the manager and she said she will delete them and send me something in writing she even took 20% off the bill. I pulled my credit report today and they are no longer there. In good faith she stated she will remove them to allow up to 30 days and will send me a payment voucher requesting payment so at this time I haven't even paid them yet which I WILL FOR SURE!!

I still have my cell phone company to work on as I'm still with the carrier and no one has as of yet sent me something saying I do not owe them $102 as when I call cs they indicate my account is current and can not tell my why this info is being reported on my report.

BTW I also opened up a secured credit card with my credit union only putting gas and paying in full every month since Feb. so I'm sure that helped my score too.  I also applied for a secure with BOFA on friday. I went near closing so the manger stated he will call me on Monday.... if approved or not. From there I will just let my credit work for me and continue to pay everything on time BEFORE TIME as I have been doing. THANKS AGAIN GUYS!! I will keep you posted.
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.