Message 11 of 16
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Re: I need a $5000 loan

@Anonymous wrote:
Denied, got an email from the branch manager. Smiley Sad

Sorry to hear that...

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 12 of 16
smoop88
Regular Contributor

I live in NY as well you might not want too but try fortiva depends on how bad you need it.

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Denied, got an email from the branch manager. Smiley Sad

Sorry to hear.  What was the reason for denial?

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm going to be controversial and suggest that the branch manager did you a favor. Digging yourself deeper into debt "for a purchase" doesn't feel like the right move. Consider deferring the purchase until you are debt free.
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, thankfully I make good money. I was able to borrow half of it, and I'm paying the other half. It will be paid off in 1 month. Btw I have almost no debt, and the money was a luxury purchase for my boat.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.