cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a lot of help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag

I need a lot of help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got my credit scores and I thought they would be a little higher (525/570/600). I am looking to buy a house soon, and would like to get this a little higher. Months ago I paid off all of my collections (5-6 medical bills). I thought this would help my credit score, but now it seems that did not happen. I also have a new collection which is a medical bill. Do I pay this or try to call the same collection agency to see if I pay this one, will they remove all of the others. Do I call or write, and should I try to handle this with the CA or the original creditor, which is a hospital I used to work at. I believe this hospital was for about 2-3 of the collections. Thanks in advance for any help. Also, when I paid the others months ago, I asked about them being deleted, and the person at the CA said that "No, Medical Bills cannot be deleted. Does anyone know if this is true.
Please help.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I need a lot of help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTFLY wrote:
I just got my credit scores and I thought they would be a little higher (525/570/600). I am looking to buy a house soon, and would like to get this a little higher. Months ago I paid off all of my collections (5-6 medical bills). I thought this would help my credit score, but now it seems that did not happen. I also have a new collection which is a medical bill. Do I pay this or try to call the same collection agency to see if I pay this one, will they remove all of the others. Do I call or write, and should I try to handle this with the CA or the original creditor, which is a hospital I used to work at. I believe this hospital was for about 2-3 of the collections. Thanks in advance for any help. Also, when I paid the others months ago, I asked about them being deleted, and the person at the CA said that "No, Medical Bills cannot be deleted. Does anyone know if this is true.
Please help.

Welcome. Read the Credit Scoring 101 thread.

PS.. any TL can be deleted. There are no exceptions for medical bills.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.