cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I pay Experian monthly - Where can I find my SP's?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Established Contributor

I pay Experian monthly - Where can I find my SP's?

TIA!

Discharged BK7 - 7.16.15
Current Fico8 - (11.28.19) EX - 660/EQ - 669/TU - 671
Total CL - $229,000.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: I pay Experian monthly - Where can I find my SP's?

Experian does not show soft pulls.





Message 2 of 10
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: I pay Experian monthly - Where can I find my SP's?

Thank you. What is the best way to see these?

Discharged BK7 - 7.16.15
Current Fico8 - (11.28.19) EX - 660/EQ - 669/TU - 671
Total CL - $229,000.
Message 3 of 10
Established Contributor

Re: I pay Experian monthly - Where can I find my SP's?

Your reports from "Annual Credit Report" will show your SP's.  Knowing who has done a SP is rarely helpful and generally only increases anxiety.  In my experience anyway.

Message 4 of 10
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: I pay Experian monthly - Where can I find my SP's?


@rbentley wrote:

Your reports from "Annual Credit Report" will show your SP's.  Knowing who has done a SP is rarely helpful and generally only increases anxiety.  In my experience anyway.


How long do SP's stay on your report? Is it the same as HP's? I wouldn't mind knowing how often my current card issuers monitor my credit.











Current

Goal Cards

Message 5 of 10
Highlighted
Legendary Contributor

Re: I pay Experian monthly - Where can I find my SP's?

The very definition of a so-called soft inquiry is that it is not shown in any credit report provided by a CRA to anyone other than the named consumer.  Thus, no soft pull will be included in any credit report provided to anyone other than you, and will never affect your score.

 

The annualcreditreport.com site is a special site created by government approval, and is specifically limited only to providing consumers with their own personal credit reports.  It thus can always show soft pulls.

Most other sites and vendors generate reports that can be provided to anyone, even if you are pulling your own report thru that vendor, and thus do not provide any showing of soft pulls.

Message 6 of 10
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: I pay Experian monthly - Where can I find my SP's?


@800FICOGoal wrote:

@rbentley wrote:

Your reports from "Annual Credit Report" will show your SP's.  Knowing who has done a SP is rarely helpful and generally only increases anxiety.  In my experience anyway.


How long do SP's stay on your report? Is it the same as HP's? I wouldn't mind knowing how often my current card issuers monitor my credit.


The monitor it every month.  Don't pay and you get their attention.

Message 7 of 10
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: I pay Experian monthly - Where can I find my SP's?


@rbentley wrote:

@800FICOGoal wrote:

@rbentley wrote:

Your reports from "Annual Credit Report" will show your SP's.  Knowing who has done a SP is rarely helpful and generally only increases anxiety.  In my experience anyway.


How long do SP's stay on your report? Is it the same as HP's? I wouldn't mind knowing how often my current card issuers monitor my credit.


The monitor it every month.  Don't pay and you get their attention.


Yes, but they also look at other aspects of your report like new accounts, inquiries, late payments and utilization of other accounts.











Current

Goal Cards

Message 8 of 10
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: I pay Experian monthly - Where can I find my SP's?

You can look at your soft pulls.

Log into Experian, and go to the dispute page/center.
Then select "inquiries" and there will be a link after the hard inquiries that says "view soft inquiries"

Then close it out/log out without actually filing a dispute.

 

It looks like they also keep those for two years.   


EQ: 792 | EX: 785 | TU: 781 | Accounts: 2/6 5/12 10/24
Happy practitioner of AZE6or7or8
Message 9 of 10
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: I pay Experian monthly - Where can I find my SP's?


@calyx wrote:

You can look at your soft pulls.

Log into Experian, and go to the dispute page/center.
Then select "inquiries" and there will be a link after the hard inquiries that says "view soft inquiries"

Then close it out/log out without actually filing a dispute.

 

It looks like they also keep those for two years.   


Thanks! I recently  pulled my free annual report but for some reason EX wouldn't give me on, probably because I have a subscription, or maybe because I have EX locked - but TU & EQ are also locked and they gave me reports.

Found my SP's through your method:

CREDIT ONE BANK 2/5/19 - why are those jerks looking at my CR, never had an account with them and never will!

JPMORGAN CHASE 1/21/19 - So they do SP EX when opening a checking account, even though I had EX locked and have no creditor  relation with them

All others look like creditor account reviews with a few marketers lurking

And yeah, looks like SPs also stay for 2 years, last one is 2/20/17.


Fico 08: 734/716/734 TU/EX/EQ
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.