cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I see most say they got an alert for new, CC inquiries? or AAOA? how do you?

tag
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

I see most say they got an alert for new, CC inquiries? or AAOA? how do you?

what do you use for keeping track of your new CC inquiries, CC balances, or if a CC changes your AAOA?

-Thanks 

12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: I see most say they got an alert for new, CC inquiries? or AAOA? how do you?

Message 2 of 5
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

Re: I see most say they got an alert for new, CC inquiries? or AAOA? how do you?

I know CK is credit karma and that is a FAKO TU score. what are the other ones??? is there a cost??

I use CK right now, but def tired of always needing to log my GE accounts in and what not everytime.

12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)

Message 3 of 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

SW= Scorewatch sold here. yes there's a cost

CS= credit Sesame, free but a FAKO.

Message 4 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

CK and CreditCheck Select (free through AAA).

Keep in mind that CK calculates AAoOA, not AAoA.

@ac921ol wrote:

I know CK is credit karma and that is a FAKO TU score. 

Is FICO a must have?  There's only one source for FICO scores.

@ac921ol wrote:

what are the other ones??? is there a cost??

There's a CMS thread that you should take a look at if you haven't already.

@ac921ol wrote:

I use CK right now, but def tired of always needing to log my GE accounts in and what not everytime.

You don't have to log into your accounts with CK unless you want transaction detail.  It would help if you would include all your criteria in your OP.  People are likely to miss things if they have to dig through multiple posts to understand what you're looking for.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.