Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Theft after rebuild.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Identity Theft after rebuild.

I have spent the last year rebuilding my credit getting my scores from the low 500s to almost 700 only to have my identity stolen and everything ruined. I am so frustrated with everything and the lack of getting it resolved. It was easier to fix/rebuild from being young and dumb and making the mistakes myself than it has been trying to fix what someone else ruined.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Identity Theft after rebuild.

@Anonymous wrote:
I have spent the last year rebuilding my credit getting my scores from the low 500s to almost 700 only to have my identity stolen and everything ruined. I am so frustrated with everything and the lack of getting it resolved. It was easier to fix/rebuild from being young and dumb and making the mistakes myself than it has been trying to fix what someone else ruined.

Wow sorry to hear this though there are steps you need to take to get this taken care of.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Victim-of-Identity-Theft-What-To-Do-to-Protect-Yourself/td-p/2059499

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.