cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If Your Credit Rating Allowed It, Which CC Must U Have!

tag
fused
Moderator Emeritus

If Your Credit Rating Allowed It, Which CC Must U Have!

This is just a poll. 

For me the AMEX platinum.  Endless killer perks and tons of points!
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: If Your Credit Rating Allowed It, Which CC Must U Have!

AMEX Centurion. But this card if more about your income not credit rating... And you must be invited to apply. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 26
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Is that the one sometimes referred to as AMEX Black??
Message 3 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, and a case of life imitating art.
Message 4 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Annual fee $2500.

What kind of a moron would pay that?  I don't care if I made $10m a year, $2500 is $2500 and if I'm going to give it away, I'd much rather give it to charity than some greedy CCC.
Message 5 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

"... it requires minimum spending of $250,000 within 12 consecutive months on another American Express card ..."

Ain't nobody who spends $250K a year on their AMEX gonna sweat a $2,500 annual fee.
Message 6 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would sweat it but I'm conservative ::gasp, choke:: when it comes to money, particularly wasting it. 
Message 7 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Even if I qualified for an AMEX Black, I wouldn't want it for the same reason. But I suspect we won't ever have to worry about whether to accept it or not.
Message 8 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Original Visa Signature card. It's about service. Now they have the generic version from many banks, but the original one rocked the black Amex. The annual fee is through the roof in the thousands. One phone call and they will do everything they can for you if you are a card holder. Say what ever you want, they will buy it for you, get it, ship it, ect.
Message 9 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you wanted a black Amex, just take your regular optima card and dip it face down in 180 degree RIT black clothing dye for 20 minutes. Only get the front wet so not to ruin the ribbon. Hehe. lol. I've never done it, but I have changed the color of other plastic items. Credit cards are made of the same plastic material. Everyone here will joke about this, but one person will actually do it. :-)

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 05-20-2007 10:43 PM
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.