cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If my info stays the same how can the score be different?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: If my info stays the same how can the score be different?

posterbob wrote:
I have worked for major brokerage firms on wall st and when anything was discovered on any document that went to a client we would immediatly inform the customer of the error correct the problem and resend the corrected version. This was required by law. If it wasn't it is still good business practices

Feel free to search the FCRA, but you ain't gonna find anything in the law about your FICO score.

Message 31 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

posterbob wrote:
I have worked for major brokerage firms on wall st

You'll soon learn that statements such as these generally carry zero weight around. Ever see the UPS commercials making light of MBAs?

Message 32 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why do you get pleasure in attacking me? Is it because you don't understand the question? You don't think the question is valid? The question has been asked before? You think its a stupid one? I fail to see what is inflammatory? what I said that was hostile? Instead of answering me you call me names like troll. That doesn't change anything. The question is still there to be answered. Only it will be answered by someone intelligent as opposed to you and your kind.
The only bad question is one that's not asked.
Ridicule me if you want but answer the question first. If you can. If you can't well you know SSHHHHHH.
Message 33 of 37
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Oh great, another FICO BEEF!!!Smiley Tongue
Message 34 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

posterbob wrote:
Why do you get pleasure in attacking me? Is it because you don't understand the question? You don't think the question is valid? The question has been asked before? You think its a stupid one? I fail to see what is inflammatory? what I said that was hostile?

I'm simply making light of many of your statements. You'll know when I'm attacking.

I think you began this thread with a pre-conceived notion, and more than a few people have attempted to dissuade you in your belief. It has been amply demonstrated you're comparing apples and oranges. No biggie. Search the forum and you'll find a lot of people come here not knowing there are FAKOs and FICOs. Not knowing isn't a sign of stupidity. Refusing to listen when others answer is a sign of stupidity.

Once you began providing more info, people got the problem. Many tried to point it out to you.

The question isn't stupid. Refusing to read and listen is.

The question is valid, and so are the answers you've received.

The question has been asked before, but ya don't get beaten up very much for that here.

The inflammatory part is how you ask your question with a pre-conceived notion, which is OK, but when people answer there's no problem and point out the real issue, you get all prissy.

Message 35 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are correct my writing skills are not the best. I don't think they are that bad. Eighth grade education and all. I started the original post with an assumption that I thought everyone would agree with. Having been on other sites where it already considered fact. You can run a FICO score more than once with the same client and get different results. Obviously that is not true. If I get my score today and get it again tomorrow and nothing changes the score will be the same.
I will give in on that. Pretend I never mentioned it.
The other question remains. You can call me names, you can ridicule my lack of education, you can call me bobkelly, FICO_GUY, or anything else you wantbut the question is still there.
BTW My FICO score is 790. That's an average of the 3.

Message Edited by posterbob on 07-05-2007 04:36 PM

Message Edited by posterbob on 07-05-2007 04:37 PM
Message 36 of 37
Raine
Established Contributor

It looks as though things got a bit out of hand here. I cleaned up some of the messages. Please remember to treat one another with respect! Please do not call each other names. If things become hostile, please involve a moderator. Thanks!

If there were credit related questions here that were not answered, feel free to post those questions in a new thread.

Message Edited by Raine on 07-05-2007 04:52 PM
Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.