Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If only CK was really relevant LOL

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

If only CK was really relevant LOL

I got a score alert Note I am never really alarmed by these alerts at all,  but up 63 points sometimes must have changed for the better right and  I was actually excited because I thought maybe my mortgage lates came off my Equifax,  ummm NOPE very disappointment though as these changes don't merit that increase and my lates are still there uggg what a tease Smiley Sad  I am sure it will go back down in 2 days anyway  LOL

Based on Equifax data
Credit changes
Current score
Jun 3

63 pts
to 751

We found 3 changes to your Equifax credit report.

Balance Increase
SYNCB/LOWES

Balance Increased by $800
Balance Decrease
CITIZENS ONE AUTO FI

Balance Decreased by $171
Updated Account Information
USAA SAVINGS BANK

Account Number Changed
Expecting a change that you don’t see?Equifax may not have updated your report yet.
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: If only CK was really relevant LOL

Com'mon "Mom" ... you know CK has been doing their own thing since the beginning of time?!
Message 2 of 17
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
Com'mon "Mom" ... you know CK has been doing their own thing since the beginning of time?!

@Anonymous @Yeah I know better 😂😂😂😂

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 3 of 17
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah I like how my ck fo-score goes up when my balance goes up Smiley Very Happy  Have you compared your reports to "MyEquifax" to see if something really did get removed afterall? ie. lates   I mean 63 is huge, something had to have happened it seems, not just those balances- well you would think.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know what Citi uses for scoring tracking, but they list me at 817 EQ while CK EQ is only 799.

Disco is telling me 808 on TU, CK only shows 760ish.

Message 5 of 17
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@GApeachy wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah I like how my ck fo-score goes up when my balance goes up Smiley Very Happy  Have you compared your reports to "MyEquifax" to see if something really did get removed afterall? ie. lates   I mean 63 is huge, something had to have happened it seems, not just those balances- well you would think.

Yeah I checked nothing major then the 3 things they listed, I am sure by friday I will lose 66 points @GApeachy lol

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 6 of 17
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

I logged in tonight and saw my EQ was 704 and 😮 before I remembered it was VantageScore...😓

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Man I was so bummed when I first found out credit Karma wasn't real, haha! When I learned, I immediately checked discover scorecard, and I went from "660s" to 605, and that was 6 months ago. I'm still only at 624, and my Vantage are in the 680's, so at least they're changing at the same rate! Lmao

Message 8 of 17
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

I logged in tonight and saw my EQ was 704 and 😮 before I remembered it was VantageScore...😓

🤗🤗

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

They did the same to me. I was dancing and confused AF. Then next day, scores decreased back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.