cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im New here, Is it a Great Idea to sign up with the Fico score Credit monitoring

tag
The-Credit-Disciple
Frequent Contributor

Im New here, Is it a Great Idea to sign up with the Fico score Credit monitoring

I am interested in the Fico Score Credit Monitoring and credit scores from all 3 Bureaus, is it a good Idea to sign up? it's 39.99 sounds good, i am looking for some Wisdom from you guys and gals. Thanks

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Im New here, Is it a Great Idea to sign up with the Fico score Credit monitoring

@The-Credit-Disciple wrote:

I am interested in the Fico Score Credit Monitoring and credit scores from all 3 Bureaus, is it a good Idea to sign up? it's 39.99 sounds good, i am looking for some Wisdom from you guys and gals. Thanks

It's a lot of money, but I love having it.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Im New here, Is it a Great Idea to sign up with the Fico score Credit monitoring

It isn't cheap, but I found an online coupon that cut the price and paid in-full for a year, so the price per month was under $30.  I like having it.  At the end of my current enrollment I'll re-evaluate, but I do very much like having it. 

Message 3 of 14
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

002 welcome4.gif

Welcome to My Fico!    

I have the service too- it's a little more expensive than others but I really like it.

I like having access to all 3 scores and multiple versions.

Try it- if you don't like it, you can always cancel.

CHEERS

Message 4 of 14
The-Credit-Disciple
Frequent Contributor

@ttulaw is that coupon still available Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 14
The-Credit-Disciple
Frequent Contributor

I noticed  how most everyone on this Community has there Credit scores and the credit cards that they have located on the bottom of each post, how do you get those to appear? Thanks

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I noticed  how most everyone on this Community has there Credit scores and the credit cards that they have located on the bottom of each post, how do you get those to appear? Thanks

This should help you! Smiley Happy

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/t...

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous is that coupon still available Smiley Happy

Welcome!
You can also use Ebates for $2.50 cash back. It's not much, but everything counts.

Message 8 of 14
The-Credit-Disciple
Frequent Contributor

How do you get your credit score to show up below the post
Message 9 of 14
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

How do you get your credit score to show up below the post

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/Badges-for-Your-Signature/td-p/5257198

I'm not sure if there's a member requirement or if you can add them as a new visitor or not.

If you have to be a member, just keep posting & participating and you'll raise in rank very quickly.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.