cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im New here, Is it a Great Idea to sign up with the Fico score Credit monitoring

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Im New here, Is it a Great Idea to sign up with the Fico score Credit monitoring

@The-Credit-Disciple wrote:
How do you get your credit score to show up below the post

Use this:
https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/Badges-for-Your-Signature/td-p/5257198 

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Im New here, Is it a Great Idea to sign up with the Fico score Credit monitoring

@Pikaboo-icu wrote:

@The-Credit-Disciple wrote:
How do you get your credit score to show up below the post

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/Badges-for-Your-Signature/td-p/5257198

I'm not sure if there's a member requirement or if you can add them as a new visitor or not.

If you have to be a member, just keep posting & participating and you'll raise in rank very quickly.

You beat me to the punch, Pikaboo!

Message 12 of 14
The-Credit-Disciple
Frequent Contributor

Thanks everyone for the fast Responses!! You are all "Phenomenal"
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

To circle back to your original question, I am one of the people who do not pay for credit monitoring services.  At one time myFICO's CMS made a ton of sense -- if you wanted your FICO scores, and wanted them without anyone doing a hard pull, they were the only option around.

But a couple years ago there was an explosion of places where you could get true FICO scores for free, and also places where you could get credit reports for free. 

So some of us view the $480/year cost of myFICO to be not worth it when there are so many free options.

I do think there are some specialized circumstances where it makes a lot of sense, typically in the runup to a home purchase.  And obviously if it makes a person happy that's a good reason to do it too. 

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.