Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im going to get better....

tag
strong_lady
Regular Contributor

Im going to get better....

Hello everyonef
I just want to say I really am learning alot about being on this forum daily and no longer want to have anything to do with any repair agency.  This forum is so encouraging and helpful that I look forward to coming on here every day to read and see whats going on.

Well I went and applied for my credit score on Experian and its worse than I thought its an 390 (omg) after reviewing my credit report I see alot of inquires that are not even mine and alot of reports as well that are not mine.  I have alot of work to do. I will pay off an card balance from Orchard Bank that has been late for two months and get that back in standing.  I cant wait for the score jump.  Im making payments on an credit card that has already been closed but not yet reported to an CA, its only in the 400 range but I shoul dhave that paid off within 4 months so so.  I am also going to write to pfd letters to three ca's in hope when I pay them off they will delete those reports so I hope to see an big jump in the mid 400's within 60 days... Do I have that right?

I have also applied for two securied cards.  The first one being Bank of America and another one being I cant remember the name right now(laughing).  I will get my other two scores this coming monday and let you guys know whats going on.

Strong

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
happy0510
Established Contributor

Re: Im going to get better....

Hello Strong....congrats on your new beginning!! I'm new as well and have made a lot of progress in just a month! Don't you worry...nothing lasts forever and you are on the right track by doing all you can to make things the best they can be!! Now...treat yourself to a nice drink tonight! You deserve it! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: 709
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 5
strong_lady
Regular Contributor

Happy

Thank youSmiley Happy

Strong
Message 3 of 5
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

strong_lady wrote:
Happy

Thank youSmiley Happy

Strong

Hang in there - you will get practical help and moral support here!
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

strong_lady wrote:
Hello everyonef
I just want to say I really am learning alot about being on this forum daily and no longer want to have anything to do with any repair agency.  This forum is so encouraging and helpful that I look forward to coming on here every day to read and see whats going on.

Well I went and applied for my credit score on Experian and its worse than I thought its an 390 (omg) after reviewing my credit report I see alot of inquires that are not even mine and alot of reports as well that are not mine.  I have alot of work to do. I will pay off an card balance from Orchard Bank that has been late for two months and get that back in standing.  I cant wait for the score jump.  Im making payments on an credit card that has already been closed but not yet reported to an CA, its only in the 400 range but I shoul dhave that paid off within 4 months so so.  I am also going to write to pfd letters to three ca's in hope when I pay them off they will delete those reports so I hope to see an big jump in the mid 400's within 60 days... Do I have that right?

I have also applied for two securied cards.  The first one being Bank of America and another one being I cant remember the name right now(laughing).  I will get my other two scores this coming monday and let you guys know whats going on.

Strong

Hi strong_lady  welcome to the forums.    I would advise you to first DV the CAs reporting. After they answer   then send a PFD!!  You want these off you CR.

You can also contact the OC and offer a PFD.....they may or may not accept BUT it is better to work with the OC  then a CA.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.