Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Innovis Credit Report

tag
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

Innovis Credit Report

Just received it today. It only reports my mortgage and my two credit card accounts. No payment history. It does not even have my oldest account information. I am wondering which lenders are using Innovis reports...Smiley Surprised

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Innovis Credit Report

@DigitalArk wrote:

...I am wondering which lenders are using Innovis reports...Smiley Surprised

Out of the dozens and dozens of apps in the last several years, Innovis was never mentioned. Even after jumping into the realm of credit and applying, I too ordered my Innovis report. There was only one inquiry. Only 20% of my TLs reported.

Message 2 of 6
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

I just received my ChexSystems credit report. There is no data on their file except my personal information. Smiley Surprised

Message 3 of 6
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@DigitalArk wrote:

I just received my ChexSystems credit report. There is no data on their file except my personal information. Smiley Surprised

ChexSystems is only for bank accounts gone south, account abuse that sort of thing.  If you never had anything like that there won't be anything on your report.  Some banks don't use them and ChexSystems deletes after 5 years.

Message 4 of 6
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

Thank you! How about Early Warning Services?
Message 5 of 6
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.