Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Innovis Credit Report!!

tag
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

Re: Innovis Credit Report!!

Just determined that Innovis and Lexis/Nexis are two different organizations.  If any of you want the Lexis/Nexis link, here it is: 

https://personalreports.lexisnexis.com/access_your_full_file_disclosure.jsp

January 2018 Scores - EQ 797 | TU 800 | EX 798 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

above is 100% on the money. I was provided the phone number by CHASE and yesterday I received the full report, they provided a temporary log in & password. Outside of those two errors the report was right on the money with the exception of balance's, payments take 30 days to report.  I have as I stated above I disputed the errors and hopefully they will be corrected ASAP (at least by EOM). From what the gentleman at CHASE told me (he was in fraud dept) that on occasion their company will do a pull from innovis, but the report showed 0 hard pulls (CHASE had removed theirs) and 0 SP.

Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome information THANK YOU to all the knowledgeable myfico'ers!
Message 13 of 22
Jetboy
Regular Contributor

Here is another one to look out for. I had to contact Clarity Services, Inc. to clean up the report they had on me. Someone was using my information to get loans. I found this out when I ordered a copy of Chexsystems. The Clarity name appeared on Chexsystems twice (as inquiries). Clarity had all the Chexsystem inquiries removed at my request.

Clarity Services, Inc. | Real-Time Credit Bureau

https://www.clarityservices.com/

Clarity Services, Inc. provides real-time credit reporting, fraud detection and risk management solutions to lenders in the subprime consumer market.

If You Have Been Denied for a Loan
Clarity Services is a credit bureau and our customers may have denied your loan based on information in your Clarity Report.

Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the Innovis link - I just put in my online request.

Message 15 of 22
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

I requested my Innovis report after noticing that Discover mentioned them on the page my replacement card was stuck to, and of course like most I hadn't heard of it so I wanted to have a look.

I might have missed on here but did anyone mention ARS (Advanced Resolution Services)?  I found out about them and SageStream when I was thinking of opening an account with US Bank...so I could apply for the Altitude Reserve (decided against it...for now).

Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AllCredit wrote:

I requested my Innovis report after noticing that Discover mentioned them on the page my replacement card was stuck to, and of course like most I hadn't heard of it so I wanted to have a look.

I might have missed on here but did anyone mention ARS (Advanced Resolution Services)?  I found out about them and SageStream when I was thinking of opening an account with US Bank...so I could apply for the Altitude Reserve (decided against it...for now).

I mentioned ARS in post #4 of the thread.

Message 17 of 22
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@IncrsCreditScore wrote:

The first time I knew anything about Innovis creating credit reports was when CAPTOOL mentioned it several years ago as a Lexis/Nexus credit report.  He sent me the address to request a credit report, but I had a computer encryption virus and lost all of the info.  All of my experience in the past with Lexus/Nexus was looking up and reviewing legal cases.  However, if I am wrong about Innovis being a Lexis/Nexus report, will someone please send the address to request the Innovis report, please.

Edited because realized it was CAPTOOL not Pizza who had sent info to me and it was about Lexis/Nexus, not Innovis.

Lexus/Nexus is scary because of the vast amount of personal info they collect. A couple years ago I was doing an online BT on a Barclay card and in part of the ID verification process it asked me a question about my sister, and it scared the crap out of me. I love her as a sister, but she is abysmal at managing her personal finances, has terrible credit & usually has bill collectors after her. We have a very unusual, rare last name (in the U.S., when I Google it most hits are in Spain). So I often get collections calls for her, in fact I've had 6 in the last 2 days, an automated recording saying the call is for Mary Xxxxx, if I'm not her hang up. So I do, and they call back in a couple hours. grrrrr! (I've tried speaking to a rep in the past & they just hang up when I tell them I'm not her, they're there to collect $$$, not fix incorrect phone calls)

Anyway, I posted here asking how in the world would Barclays know about my sister? I think it was Captool who answered, saying it was probably Lexis/Nexus, and did my sister & I ever share the same address? I said yes, our parent's home address, but I haven't lived there or even in the same state since the 1980s. He said "Yep, that's Lexis/Nexus". So I ordered a report, it was pretty basic on my credit info & nothing incorrect, but nothing about the personal info they had on me - I'm guessing that's not required by the credit reporting act.

Message 18 of 22
Thomas_Thumb
Senior Contributor

@DaveInAZ wrote:

@IncrsCreditScore wrote:

The first time I knew anything about Innovis creating credit reports was when CAPTOOL mentioned it several years ago as a Lexis/Nexus credit report.  He sent me the address to request a credit report, but I had a computer encryption virus and lost all of the info.  All of my experience in the past with Lexus/Nexus was looking up and reviewing legal cases.  However, if I am wrong about Innovis being a Lexis/Nexus report, will someone please send the address to request the Innovis report, please.

Edited because realized it was CAPTOOL not Pizza who had sent info to me and it was about Lexis/Nexus, not Innovis.

Lexus/Nexus is scary because of the vast amount of personal info they collect. A couple years ago I was doing an online BT on a Barclay card and in part of the ID verification process it asked me a question about my sister, and it scared the crap out of me. I love her as a sister, but she is abysmal at managing her personal finances, has terrible credit & usually has bill collectors after her. We have a very unusual, rare last name (in the U.S., when I Google it most hits are in Spain). So I often get collections calls for her, in fact I've had 6 in the last 2 days, an automated recording saying the call is for Mary Xxxxx, if I'm not her hang up. So I do, and they call back in a couple hours. grrrrr! (I've tried speaking to a rep in the past & they just hang up when I tell them I'm not her, they're there to collect $$$, not fix incorrect phone calls)

Anyway, I posted here asking how in the world would Barclays know about my sister? I think it was Captool who answered, saying it was probably Lexis/Nexus, and did my sister & I ever share the same address? I said yes, our parent's home address, but I haven't lived there or even in the same state since the 1980s. He said "Yep, that's Lexis/Nexus". So I ordered a report, it was pretty basic on my credit info & nothing incorrect, but nothing about the personal info they had on me - I'm guessing that's not required by the credit reporting act.

In the past I ordered a few reports through LN. Their CBIS reports are essentially a reformatted summary of information they pull from Equifax. You can also get (for free) a summary of what they have on file for Auto & Property insurance claim history which I believe goes back 7 years ( a claim from 2010 does not show).

The report CAPTOOL was referring to is a "full file disclosure" report. This report cannot be requested online. It is available free. I requested my full file report a couple weeks ago. I'm told it can take 6 to 8 weeks. I also requested my SageStream credit report by mail and Innovis report online.

I am most interested to see what Equifax has on file for me in their Employment Data Report - The Work Number. 

Fico 9: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 8: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 4 .....:. EQ 809 TU 823 EX 830 EX Fico 98: 842
Fico 8 BC:. EQ 892 TU 900 EX 900
Fico 8 AU:. EQ 887 TU 897 EX 899
Fico 4 BC:. EQ 826 TU 858, EX Fico 98 BC: 870
Fico 4 AU:. EQ 831 TU 872, EX Fico 98 AU: 861
VS 3.0:...... EQ 835 TU 835 EX 835
CBIS: ........EQ LN Auto 940 EQ LN Home 870 TU Auto 902 TU Home 950
Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello TT!  Always nice to see you.

A few of us on this thread have mentioned ARS (Advanced Resolution Services).  DoC recommends looking at ARS in tandem with SageStream.  Have you thought about requesting your ARS report as well?

For folks interested in obtaining the two LN reports that you mention, here is a link:

https://personalreports.lexisnexis.com/

Residents of certain states are entitled to extra free CRA reports, beyond the one-per-year you get by Federal law.  These states are Colorado, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey and Vermont.

Do you happen to know whether all or most CRAs regard those state laws as binding on them?  E.g. is it likely in your opinion that a resident of such a state could get an extra annual report from LN, SageStream, NCTUE, Innovis, etc?

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.