Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit SP me every day

tag
happypill
Valued Contributor

Intuit SP me every day

I just pulled my free Annual Credit Reports and looked through them to check for errors etc.  One thing that stood out was that starting May 30, Intuit has SP my EQ report every single day.  The reason is "Direct to Consumer Report".  Seriously, do they think something is going to change every day?  I did do a SP mortgage preapproval a short while back, I bet that's what got them on my scent.

I had a couple of other observations.  Citi seems to be the major lender that pulls most often for "Account Review Inquiry", basically every month for me.  I haven't had any problems or AA with them (or anyone else), but it definitely seems like they are watching closely.

Finally, my TU report was 33 pages and my EX report was 34 pages, however my EQ report was 137 pages!  I really hate the way EQ lays out their report; it wastes space and is more difficult to follow.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Re: Intuit SP me every day

Intuit = Mnit.com / Quicken / variety of other products they sell.

I don't check my SP's but, if I did I suspect I would be in the same position since most of their products offer a free EQ score every 1-3 months.

Wouldn't worry about it in the sense that they're going to offer you credit since they're a Software company and nothing more Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's probably Mint.
Message 3 of 4
happypill
Valued Contributor

Thanks, yeah it's probably Mint.  Strange thing is that they didn't really SP me prior to 1 month ago and I've been using them for over a year I think.  Now they are SPing me every day.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.