cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Amex Card a requirement to for Amex Credit Secure?

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Is Amex Card a requirement to for Amex Credit Secure?

I am not going to touch my amex cards. I have Amex Credit Secure. Does any know if I can pay for Amex Credit Secure using a different card? If not I'll cancel my Amex Credit Secure and use another product from a different company like Chase or Citi.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is Amex Card a requirement to for Amex Credit Secure?

@Red1Blue wrote:
I am not going to touch my amex cards. I have Amex Credit Secure. Does any know if I can pay for Amex Credit Secure using a different card? If not I'll cancel my Amex Credit Secure and use another product from a different company like Chase or Citi.
if you are not going to use your amex cards, they most probably will be closed. why not just charge the credit secure to your amex card every month and PIF. You cannot use another card for credit secure besides amex. Creditsecure is an amex product through experian.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is Amex Card a requirement to for Amex Credit Secure?

has to be an amex issued credit product a Amex gift card won't even work. at least ghats what I've read on another site. that's why my siggy reads the way it does.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.