Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is EQ down today?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is EQ down today?

Phone disputes won't transfer to CSR and website not showing up for me? Is anyone else having trouble today with EQ? Thanks.

UPDATED.
I just got this web page from EQ after trying many times:

**********************************************************************************

Due to a temporary error the request could not be serviced.

The problem could be because:
The server is busy.
The server is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may choose to resubmit the request, but be aware that the request might have already been processed. Depending on the type of request, you may not want it to be processed twice. Please click here to re-submit.

**********************************************************************************

I guess I should wait until tomorrow.

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 02-19-2008 09:20 AM
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
chozyn1
Valued Member

Re: Is EQ down today?

yes its down ive been trying to get through the website myself. it seems it only works at night though.
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems like I've seen many posts the past week about their system being down, then up then down, then up again. I wonder why?
Message 3 of 12
Dawn
Established Contributor

Maybe that's why I got stuck in a voice recording loop with them yesterday. Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, that's it! You caused their Tandy TRS-80 computer to get caught in a loop! lol
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hehe. I used a back door number to EQ and then transferred with in the system to reach a CSR. The CSR told me before I even spoke that their system was down for "upgrades" and can not access any files.

I asked when do they expect these "upgrades" to be completed that are being done in the middle of the business day? The CSRs answer was unknown. Unknown...?
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pizza, didn't they say the exact same thing last week? "upgrades".
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder if those upgrades have anything to do with FICO 08...
Message 8 of 12
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

I called CS because I got the EQ error about unable to retrieve file information.  The Amex/CS rep said EQ had a power outage (ha?) and that it should be fine tomorrow.  I wonder who's telling the truth!

So..  I have a CreditSecure report from yesterday, yet I'm still getting the msg that I've already pulled today!  I feel like I'm with TC just watching the clock!

Please come back EQ, you were my highest score for once!

-Pleading Peas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 9 of 12
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Smiley Very Happy

Sylviatob wrote:
Yes, that's it! You caused their Tandy TRS-80 computer to get caught in a loop! lol

Hey! Don't knock Trash-80s! Their 5 and 1/4 inch floppy drive was just acting up.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.