cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to pull a FICO report from the Past?!

tag
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Is there a way to pull a FICO report from the Past?!

I want to pull up my December 4th 2018 FICO scores for all 3 so I can notate my highest scores for my records so I can try to top it etc but the only one I found was my EX which was at 768, is there a way (because I wasn't a memeber yet here I don't think) that I can do the report for that month and pick a date so they all show the 4th?!

16 REPLIES 16
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Is there a way to pull a FICO report from the Past?!

If you had a recurring MyFico account. You could. I can go back a few yrs. Otherwise its a tough one @Girlzilla88 

Message 2 of 17
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

I opened this account in January so just missed it :'(

Message 3 of 17
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

I opened this account in January so just missed it :'(

Rats. Do you have a approval letter from around that time period to see what your score was when your were approved?

Message 4 of 17
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

No I just have the Experian account that I had opened and that's how I know what it was for them Dec. 4th lol but I didn't have an Equifax or TU account at that time just CK and CS plus the EX but as I know now CK and CS show different versions so it won't give me the info I need Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 17
zerofire
Valued Contributor

The problem I see here is that what you are trying to do is incompatible with the whole idea of a FICO score. FICO scores are a summary of your report at the moment in time. One second you can have score a and the next score b. While companies do not update that fast the score would change that fast if an update to the report is done. Since you did not get your score back then any score you get now will be for right now or a stored report.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 6 of 17
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@zerofire wrote:

The problem I see here is that what you are trying to do is incompatible with the whole idea of a FICO score. FICO scores are a summary of your report at the moment in time. One second you can have score a and the next score b. While companies do not update that fast the score would change that fast if an update to the report is done. Since you did not get your score back then any score you get now will be for right now or a stored report.

@Girlzilla88was only asking about getting an old report in some way to see the scores then. Nothing imcompatible about that.

Message 7 of 17
Trudy
Valued Contributor

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

No I just have the Experian account that I had opened and that's how I know what it was for them Dec. 4th lol but I didn't have an Equifax or TU account at that time just CK and CS plus the EX but as I know now CK and CS show different versions so it won't give me the info I need Smiley Sad

I know you specifically mentioned Dec 4th which may be an issue, but you should be able to retrieve your Dec score for all 3B with a paid subscription to Experian  as you would have a monthly 3B report.  Depending on the date you receive your 3B your Nov 2018 3B report may be a better choice for the other 2.  Just a thought.

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 8 of 17
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

But if I didn't look at all three through Experian at that time that may be an issue too but let me see I know I had viewed it in other places but that was later in the month and also on the wrong sites so not the FICO I need :/       But hopefully Experian can help I will see what I can find on their site and *crosses fingers* it will show?!

Message 9 of 17
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Went all the way back to the 4th of Dec. on Experian but I only pulled the one report :'( :'( :'(

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.