cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to see what my credit score was from February of 2011?

tag
mwmiller82
Contributor

Is there any way to see what my credit score was from February of 2011?

Yes, I ask this question because I had got a pay for deletion for a $7600 collections account, I'm trying to find out how much points was lost from this collections that accrued back in feb/march of last year. I believe it's somewhere between 50-90 points. I'm just trying to figure out how many points I'll get back from when this is erased off of my report. Thanks.

Starting Score: TU527 EQ517 April 2012
Current Score: TU535 EQ540 May 2012
Current Score: TU631 EQ620 October 2012
Goal Score: 675

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Re: Is there any way to see what my credit score was from February of 2011?

If you had a service like Score Watch from here, then yes.

Also, the Quarterly Monitoring service (also from here) could give you that REAL FICO score info.

I can see what my scores were month-to-month on other sites as well, but they are FAKOs

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 2 of 6
mwmiller82
Contributor

I had (fake) which I could've dated back but I had a bank change and when they tried to charge my account they cancelled my account, I renewed the account under my new bank info but I started from scratch. I have score watch from my fico but I've only had it for 3 months now.

Starting Score: TU527 EQ517 April 2012
Current Score: TU535 EQ540 May 2012
Current Score: TU631 EQ620 October 2012
Goal Score: 675

Message 3 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

If you purchased from myFICO over a year ago, and didn't save a copy of the report then it's gone. There's no way to pull old reports. If the score referenced was a FAKO and pulled over a year ago, then it's worthless anyway, IMO. In some cases you can have a 50-90 point difference between a FAKO and a FICO when pulled the same day.

Message 4 of 6
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

I doubt very seriously if any credit reporting agency would ever provide any credit report information or score based on any credit report they issued in the past, for legal reasons, even if they still had the information. I dont know of any third parties who retain such information. CRAs are prohibited, under the various subparagraphs of FCRA 605(a), from providing credit reports that contain any information of adverse items once they have passed their 7-10 year exclusion periods. While providing a report only to the consumer might arguably not constitute a violation of that prohibition, it is a slippery slope that I doubt they would want to sled. Certainly, they could not provide back-issues to third party requestors without first pouring over the history to ensure the deletion of any exluded adverse information. Scores based on information that has become excluded from a consumer credit report face the same considerations, as they may be based on information that has become statutorily barred from their reporting.
Message 5 of 6
HoldingOntoHope
Valued Contributor

You could try using the FICO score simulator and seeing what it says your credit score would be without the derogatory information. The caveat is that in the world of credit reports things are constantly changing as creditors update. So even if you knew what your old score was any other information that has changed such as new accounts, change in utilization, increased age of accounts or any new derogatory information is all going to factor in good and bad and result in a different score from what it was then.

Best financial advice I ever got: "Just imagine what an adult would do and do that."

Starting Score: 500's
Current Score: EQ 701 (FICO) TU 721 (FICO) EX 715 (Quizzle)
Goal Score: 760 ALL

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.