Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Isn't it funny and what to do?

tag
grneyes
Established Member

Isn't it funny and what to do?

Isn't it funny how when I didn't have the ambition or the know-how to deal with my credit mess, I couldn't get the creditors to leave me alone...always getting letters, calls, etc.... now that I am sending letter after letter after letter for PFD's and GW's and CMRRR DV's... waiting by the mailbox, trying to fix it and straighten it out and wanting them to mail me a reply, any reply to a PFD or a GW, heck even a CMRRR...... I want to hear from them, there is nothing, nada......

What do you do when you send out two rounds of PFD's and no response to any of them? Send a third? Pay it without an agreement (I am in no rush to do anything, so time is not an issue, so this is just a rhetorical question). I just can't believe that these people hound you when you are at your lowest of all lows and just want to crawl under a rock, then something happens and you find myFico and all the wonderful knowledge and now they don't do anything....frustrating!
FICOs
3/24/08 EQ 581 TU 509 EX 517
3/14/08 EQ 547
2/21/08 EQ 507
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Isn't it funny and what to do?

IMO  you never touch your CR unles you know your SOL.

Always send a DV before a PFD if it is a CA     Always try to PFD the OC if they own the account.

Did you send the PFD  CMRRR ??
Message 2 of 3
furkidz3
Regular Contributor

Re: Isn't it funny and what to do?

If you are within SOL,  do you always start with the DV? Then PFD?
Or should you wait until you are outside of SOL?

HappyDays wrote:
IMO  you never touch your CR unles you know your SOL.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.