Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item no longer on one report but still on the other two reports

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Item no longer on one report but still on the other two reports

Hello everyone,  On my Experian credit report an item is no longer on there.  Yet it is still listed on Equifax and TransUnion.  The account was fully paid off and closed on 7-31-2017.  From my own experience accounts that are fully paid and closed stay on your report for 10 years.  I have no idea why it is not listed on Experian anymore.  It was a car loan through BBVA and I do know that PNC took them over around June 1st, 2021.  Does anyone have an answer to why it is not on my Experian report anymore? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: Item no longer on one report but still on the other two reports

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello everyone,  On my Experian credit report an item is no longer on there.  Yet it is still listed on Equifax and TransUnion.  The account was fully paid off and closed on 7-31-2017.  From my own experience accounts that are fully paid and closed stay on your report for 10 years.  I have no idea why it is not listed on Experian anymore.  It was a car loan through BBVA and I do know that PNC took them over around June 1st, 2021.  Does anyone have an answer to why it is not on my Experian report anymore? 

Other than giving you the unsatisfying answer of "it happens sometimes" not much can be done; no one knows why sometimes good accounts fall off early. 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you,  My first ever experience with a postive account dropping off very early. 

Message 3 of 4
mgood
Valued Contributor

From 2013 to 2017, I have a bunch of small loans that show up with one or two  CRAs,  even though I'm sure they were all on all three at one time. My AoOA and AAoA are significantly older on TU than on the other two. 

Starting Score: EQ8 680, TU8 713, EX8 701
Current Score: EQ8 778, TU8 766, EX8 770 as of April 24
Goal Score: EQ8 780, TU8 780, EX8 780

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
AZE4 - 2% Utl - New Accts: 3/6, 4/12, 7/24
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.