Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item removed from Transunion report

tag
roxy72
Valued Member

Item removed from Transunion report

Hi All,

I got a message today from MyFICO informing me that a delinquency/past due account was removed from your credit report without mentioning what it was.  So I decided to call MyFICO customer service to inquire on what was removed.  Rep told me Transunion doesn't give them any detail.  After I hung up with rep I called Transunion to request the info on what was removed.  I don't know why they outsource their customer service department but anywhoo that rep couldn't tell me a thing then told me my best bet was to order a report. Has anyone run into this issue before?  Will it be removed from all three reports?  Will my scores increase?

Seedling till 5/15/19
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Item removed from Transunion report

Sign up for trueidentity run by Transunion for free daily report updates and the ability to lock your TU.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Item removed from Transunion report

Just pull a copy fo your credit report and compare it with a previous report. It should be pretty easy to figure out which account was removed and congrats on the removal.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.