Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joined the 800 CLUB!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Joined the 800 CLUB!!

I’m proud to say that as a 20 year old student, starting my credit history 2 years ago as an 18 year old (with no prior authorized user accounts), I’m now part of the 800 club!

Transunion FICO 8 score shows 801! Thank you MyFICO forums for all the help with credit! I couldn't have gotten here without the help from all the knowledgeable individuals on this forum. 

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
ChessChik47
Frequent Contributor

Re: Joined the 800 CLUB!!

@Anonymous wrote:
I’m proud to say that as a 20 year old student, starting my credit history 2 years ago as an 18 year old (with no prior authorized user accounts), I’m now part of the 800 club!

Transunion FICO 8 score shows 801!

Congratulations!

Message 2 of 16
ScoreSizzle
Frequent Contributor

Pics or it didn't happen Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Congrats! 

Cap1 Quicksilver || Amex BCP || Discover IT || Chase FU || BofA Travel || FNB Omaha Platinum Visa
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very good
Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

It always good to see a data point out there where someone references an 800 score with 2 years of credit history and no AU accounts.  My next question for you would be to give us a bit more data surrounding your file...

• How any total accounts (open or closed) appear on your CR?
  • In months, what's your AoOA?
  • In months, what's your AAoA?
  • In months, what's your AoYA?
  • How many inquiries do you have in the last year on your TU file (since that's the score you referenced).
  • How many total open revolvers do you have?  What's your individual/aggregate utilization on it/them?
  • Do you have an open installment loan?  If so, what is its utilization... basically the current balance divided by it's original balance.

Answering the above bullet points will give us a really clear picture surrounding your file and what exactly is going into that 801 score.

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ScoreSizzle wrote:

Pics or it didn't happen Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Congrats! 

IMG_5939.jpeg

Couldn't attach a picture until I got to my laptop but here it is! 

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It always good to see a data point out there where someone references an 800 score with 2 years of credit history and no AU accounts.  My next question for you would be to give us a bit more data surrounding your file...

• How any total accounts (open or closed) appear on your CR?
    • 6 open Accounts (not counting CSP I just applied for), no closed accounts
  • In months, what's your AoOA?
    • Oldest = 31 months (yes it's a bit above 2 years, since I'm almost 21)
  • In months, what's your AAoA?
    • Average = 22 months
  • In months, what's your AoYA?
    • Youngest = 7 months
  • How many inquiries do you have in the last year on your TU file (since that's the score you referenced).
    • 1 Inq, 1 just dropped last month
  • How many total open revolvers do you have?  What's your individual/aggregate utilization on it/them?
    • 5 revolvers - Most are $0 utilization, I report 1-2 per month, indiviudal util varies 1-5% but overall util stays at 1% because of my aggregate limits
  • Do you have an open installment loan?  If so, what is its utilization... basically the current balance divided by it's original balance.
    • Yes, 1 Auto Loan, 31% Util right now

Answering the above bullet points will give us a really clear picture surrounding your file and what exactly is going into that 801 score.

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info.  I'm quite surprised by your score considering the stats you provided.  You've got probably 10-15 points coming your way when the auto loan reports at < 8.9% and 15-20 points when your AoYA reaches 12 months.  That being said, if you were to add 25-35 points to your score, you'd be at 826-836, which at an AoOA of 31 months seems next to impossible.  With your recent app though, of course your AoYA will drop to 0 months making it another 12 months after that before those AoYA-related points could be had again... of course assuming you opened no other new accounts during that year.

Message 8 of 16
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats!!! Keep up the good work!Smiley LOL

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Uh_oh_Wells it is a good feeling to see the 800s. In truth, it has been said that most doors are open in the mid 700s but, with the 800s it is a matter of feeling some form of accomplishment (or for me it was after all the years I spent bottom feeding). A big Congratulations! Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.