Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Judgement Removed

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Judgement Removed

Today finally the last one of the 3 Judgements removed on TU. Now I have no Public Records listed on all 3 CR's. Last one I had to do some wrestling to get it removed. They have been dragging their feet. Finally it is done. No Judgements on my CR's. My TU was 691. Hope this will increase my score and possible make me join the 700 club.

Now, I have to work on getting 3 Paid Collections and Lates removed. Last couple of months, I have lost the steam. I have to get the second round of letters and DV going to get these things removed.

Happy Holidays  Every One......

Message 1 of 52
51 REPLIES 51
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Judgement Removed

concorduser wrote:
Today finally the last one of the 3 Judgements removed on TU. Now I have no Public Records listed on all 3 CR's. Last one I had to do some wrestling to get it removed. They have been dragging their feet. Finally it is done. No Judgements on my CR's. My TU was 691. Hope this will increase my score and possible make me join the 700 club.

Now, I have to work on getting 3 Paid Collections and Lates removed. Last couple of months, I have lost the steam. I have to get the second round of letters and DV going to get these things removed.

Happy Holidays  Every One......

Happy Holidays to you! And Congrats to you! Sorry concorduser, no CC question here. Will move to general credit issues forum.

Message Edited by fused on 12-19-2007 08:46 PM
Message 2 of 52
rred4
Regular Contributor

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE  tell me how to go about getting my judgment removed.  I don't care if I have to pay a lawyer or what I will pay double the judgment just take them off.

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 750(EQ) 746(TU)
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 52
aaagirl
New Contributor

I would also like to know how you got TU to remove. I have gotten a small one removed from EQ & EX but TU is like pulling teeth!  Please give some advise on how you went about this. 
Thanks~
aaagirl1
FICO SCORES:
>8/11/07 TU: 572 EXP: 586 EQ: 542
1/15/08 TU: 620 EXP: 642 EQ: 655
Message 4 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please let me know how you removed the Judgment. One of my Judgments disappeared from all 3 credit amigo's I have no idea how But it was great. Now I would like to get rid of the other one.

Message Edited by climberman on 12-20-2007 08:11 AM
Message 5 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just adding to this post,I think i may have posted this prior, Forgive ME!!
What is the best way to start tackling this issue, help is greatly appreciated.
I did disputed online with Experian, they told me it was an HSBC Account, but i cant be sure, I did receive a letter from HSBC, like a few days after!
I have a letter ready for the other 2 CA's to dispute. Maybe this is a stupid comment but of all the things on CR, i would like to start with this. i do desperately need feedback.
EXPERIAN
Judgment filed on Apr 01, 2004
Court of law [?]Not reported
Case number [?] 1011034
Date filed [?] 1-Apr-04
Status [?]Not on Record
Status date [?]Apr-04
Amount [?]$3,569
Plaintiff [?]Not reported
Defendant [?]Not reported

EQUIFAX
Court of law [?]Not Reported
Case number [?] 426VC00147
Date filed [?] 1-Apr-04
Status [?] Not on Record
Amount [?] 3569
Plaintiff [?] Not Reported
Defendant [?] Not Reported

TRANSUNION
Civil judgement
Court of law [?]Not reported
Case number [?] 405171706
Date filed [?] Not reported
Status [?]Not on Record
Date reported [?]Apr-04
Amount [?]$3,569
Plaintiff [?]Not reported
Defendant [?]Not reported
Message 6 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I would LOVE TO know how you got a judgement removed. I have a judgement that was placed on my report back in June of 07. I co signed for my grand uncle to rent a home. There was a dispute between him and the owner of the property. The owner filed a small claims suit and named me in the suit as well. At the intital court date I didn't make it to court as I live in Dallas and this occured in my home town of Detroit. My uncle lost the case and appealed. I made it to the appeals hearing and the judge upheld the first ruling. Well fast forward 2 months and I get a letter from the bank stating that I am going to be garnished for the $2300.00 that my uncle's judgement within 21 days. So I flew back to Michigan went to the court paid the fees to the owner of the property. Got the judgement releasement statement. So I thought it was all taken care of. HOWEVER, when I ran my credit report back in Nov. 07 It showed up as a judgement on Equifax, and TransUnion but it's not on Experian. I disputed the items on TransUnion and Equifax however nothing has happened. What should I do to get this removed as it's not my debt and it has been paid in full by me. Is there ANY way to get this off of my reports before the mandatory 7 years?
Message 7 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried to dispute it as not yours if you did and it was verified did you MOV the CB? If you already did this then I would try sending them a copy of your letter of release.IMO anyway.
Message 8 of 52
fused
Moderator Emeritus

zetagirl wrote:
Hi I would LOVE TO know how you got a judgement removed. I have a judgement that was placed on my report back in June of 07. I co signed for my grand uncle to rent a home. There was a dispute between him and the owner of the property. The owner filed a small claims suit and named me in the suit as well. At the intital court date I didn't make it to court as I live in Dallas and this occured in my home town of Detroit. My uncle lost the case and appealed. I made it to the appeals hearing and the judge upheld the first ruling. Well fast forward 2 months and I get a letter from the bank stating that I am going to be garnished for the $2300.00 that my uncle's judgement within 21 days. So I flew back to Michigan went to the court paid the fees to the owner of the property. Got the judgement releasement statement. So I thought it was all taken care of. HOWEVER, when I ran my credit report back in Nov. 07 It showed up as a judgement on Equifax, and TransUnion but it's not on Experian. I disputed the items on TransUnion and Equifax however nothing has happened. What should I do to get this removed as it's not my debt and it has been paid in full by me. Is there ANY way to get this off of my reports before the mandatory 7 years?

You were a co-signer, so this debt was yours.
Message 9 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did just that. I disputed it as not mine and I sent in a copy of the letter from the court dismissing it and a copy of the cashiers check made out to the owner of the property. But they never did anything with it on either one of the CRA's. I never heard anything from Equifax and TransUnion just sent me a form letter telling me to contact my creditors to validate the claim. The judgement shows up on my reports as undetermined/bankruptcy, no court or anything else just the date it was filed.
Message 10 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.