Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Got AMEX card approved!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just Got AMEX card approved!!!!

I got mine last night too. Smiley Very Happy Declined for the Hilton Honors. Smiley Mad

My Household jBank just doubled my CL - (they must have read my rant about HSBC and the e-mails I sent every other day into thier office)
Message 11 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

i got the delta platinum at 2k last week, cli request on activation got a 7-10 day response (denial)
i got the hilton hhonors at 2k this week, cli request on activation got a 7-10 day response (denial)

i am happy with these limits, as they are the highest i have ever had.

i was hoping for 5k on at least one, but it looks like i will have to wait until january '08 when my last 7 baddies will all have fallen off....i sure as heck aint hittin' that thar' luv button again until then.

Message 12 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

2anewu,

When I got my TU fico from my wamu acct. on 6/22 it was 678...but Amex only pulled EX.
Message 13 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got approved for the Delta (Instant Approval - I was surprised)... did a CLI on activation.. got a 3k limit.. and then converted the card right after to the Blue Cash...
Message 14 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

what were your scores?
Message 15 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

They pulled EX which was 670 prior to taking the hit for the INQ
Message 16 of 36
2anewu
Regular Contributor

Thanks so confused, that score gives me something to look forward to Smiley Very Happy. I will be there soon. I have a judgment (CC) that I forgot about on EX and EQ. It is due to fall off at the beginnig of next year, but I know that I will not get approved for any cards that pull these two accounts until then.
Message 17 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

2anewu,

My score is okay....but my report is dirty....all paid but dirty!
Message 18 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Others have been approved with charge offs / collections... just appears BK is an auto-denial with AMEX.
Message 19 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

This should give you some hope!!!!

TransUnion Experian Equifax
TOTAL ACCOUNTS: 16 20  17  OPEN ACCOUNTS: 6 4 6 CLOSED ACCOUNTS: 10 16 11 DELINQUENT: 1 2 2 DEROGATORY: 5 8 6 BALANCES: 371 371 371 PAYMENTS: 31 50 31 PUBLIC RECORDS: 2 2 7 INQUIRIES (2 years): 4 1 1
Message 20 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.