Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just for You / Selected for You

tag
SoCalifornia
Frequent Contributor

Just for You / Selected for You

...So, what's the difference? I've had offers over the years and green 'Just for You' come and go. But today I got the black banner 'Selected for You', specifically regarding a mortgage application. Now, I am planning on apping for a mortgage, but not for at least two years- so I consider it a coincidence. But it appears Chase is sort of increasing random offers.

Is there a specific difference between green and black banners?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Just for You / Selected for You

I don't know. I Just saw a black banner myself for a mortgage. I have a green pre-approved banner for Mazda Capital. If they release a Mazdaspeed 3, I'm taking that offer.

Message 2 of 7
snickerpedia
Frequent Contributor

Three people I know just got the black star in their chase offers for mortgages including myself. Possibly a glitch or new marketing from chase

TU - 785
EX - 771
EQ - 779

Citi premier 13
CSP 29
X1 33.5k
/CIU 6k
Message 3 of 7
SoCalifornia
Frequent Contributor

@snickerpedia wrote:
Three people I know just got the black star in their chase offers for mortgages including myself. Possibly a glitch or new marketing from chase

I feel like we're beginning to see attempts by Chase...

Message 4 of 7
snickerpedia
Frequent Contributor

Black star gone now and one of my friends is too! Oh well tiny glitch I guess

TU - 785
EX - 771
EQ - 779

Citi premier 13
CSP 29
X1 33.5k
/CIU 6k
Message 5 of 7
SoCalifornia
Frequent Contributor

Sure enough, the banner was gone this morning after posting last night. But still, I'm curious what the different colored banners mean- if anything at all 🤔

Message 6 of 7
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

While I am also curious I also get black banners a lot including mortgage but I already have a great mortgage so I'm not touching it with a ten foot pole LOLOLOL

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.