cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just how hard is it to cancel CCTs free trial?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just how hard is it to cancel CCTs free trial?

My scores have been in constant flux as I've added accounts, paid down balances, had inquiries, removed derogs. I've been, and remain, curious to learn how significantly various events impact my score. While my overall scores have risen rather sharply, it hasn't been a straight line ascent. Some up, some down, some more up.

CCT has been an invaluable tool in my education, as has been my free month's trial with one of Experian's other products that gives me fresh daily EX scores. I'd have been totally lost if required to rely on the likes of CK or WH. 

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just how hard is it to cancel CCTs free trial?

Very true that the second pull that you get with a CCT $1 trial is purely optional.  For probably 90% of those that do a trial, all they are looking for is their scores/reports just 1 time.  The second pull for the majority out there will look exactly like the first pull, so for them it isn't a concern.

For us hardcores that have ever-changing profiles, or if we're doing a ton of testing, those second pulls are gold.  Last month I did a test in going from 1 of 8 to 8 of 8 revolvers with balances reported.  Thanks to strategic CCT $1 trials and well-timed second pulls, I was able to grab all data points along the way.  I'm in the process now of backing my way back down (I'm at 6 of 8) to double-check my initial data before reporting the results, so again I'm taking big advantage of the 2 pulls that you are able to use with each CCT trial.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.