Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just wanted to thank you all.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wanted to thank you all.

I started my credit building journey back in March of this year.  I've obsessively read this board and applied the tactics and lessons I've learned from reading your experiences.  Since that time, I've successfully rehabbed my student loans and erased all baddies from my EX and TU.  I have one more that I'm disputing with EQ that is a reporting error on my rehabbed student loan.  

Thanks to all the knowledge I've gained from the freely shared information here, I was able to raise my Fico scores tremendously in a short period of time.  I've been mostly a silent observer here, but I wanted to say thank you. By sharing your stories and experiences, you never know how many lives you touch and how you affect those lives.  Because of what I've learned here, a whole new world has been opened up to me.  I went from having no credit to having just what I need.  For that I am extremely grateful. 

Thank you all so much.  You are appreciated.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just wanted to thank you all.

You have done awesome with your scores in just a few months! Congratulations!!

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much!  I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by how far I've come.  It is quite humbling  and I'm grateful for the guidance I've found here.  I've learned quite a few rules to this addicting game for adults. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 10
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your amazing credit journey! Your story is the kind that is needed around here to show others it can be done no matter how bad it looks.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, simplynoir.  I hope my story inspires others to follow the guidance on these boards and to have patience.  If my credit could recover the way it did, then there is definitely hope for others.

Message 5 of 10
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

congratulations-star-graphic.gifSspW.gif

Message 6 of 10
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

You have to be one of the nicest people on this entire site.

I hope you have a lovely, blessed Christmas! xmas1wisemen.gif

And Congrats OP!!  Well done! 000smilieOutstanding.gif

Message 7 of 10
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@Pikaboo-icu wrote:

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

You have to be one of the nicest people on this entire site.

I hope you have a lovely, blessed Christmas! xmas1wisemen.gif

And Congrats OP!!  Well done! 000smilieOutstanding.gif

Thank you so much for making my night Smiley Happy I  have always thought you are also one of the nicest people  on here Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Op that is great to hear! I just did a post on this a couple weeks back. Many of us have the same type of story in relation to these forums and how they have helped us significantly. To be honest, I am surprised we do not hear more of these stories given, because I know a ton of people have come a long way.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed.  I'm sure there are many of us who just prefer to lurk Smiley Happy  I was just so ecstatic from my success that I had to say something.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.