cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late reporting and score refresh from Equifax during the holidays

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Late reporting and score refresh from Equifax during the holidays

I have not had a score refresh or alert on MyFICO from Equifax since December 6. I called MyFICO, who advised me this is normal during this time of year, for Equifax to have an extra added delay for their reporting and alerts. Anyone else have experience with this?
For a collection of our current FICO scoring wisdom, updated as we learn, read the following. Watch the revision dates on the bottom of the first 8 posts as they are regularly updated: Link to Scoring Primer.

RIP:

Updated June 2020, unless otherwise noted. I took an HP on EX, will reflect on next update.

(Forgive typos, mobile.)(Everything said is Just IMHO.)

In order to better answer your questions and record your DPs, please provide your profile stats: Any baddies? Severity and recency? (clean/dirty), Number of accounts, both open and closed on CRs (thick/thin), AoOA? (Mature/young), AOYRA-Age of Youngest Revolving Account (new accounts/no new accounts)? Open/closed loan on CR?
For example, mine is clean/thick/mature/new account, with open loan on record.
If you don't know where you fall, just detail any baddies, your number of open and closed accounts, AoOA, AOYRA and whether you have a loan on record to start.

For utilization questions, list individual and aggregate utilizations, revolving and installment, please.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Late reporting and score refresh from Equifax during the holidays

Yep, EQ has not reported on mine since around the 5th, TU and EX have updated twice since then, both to the positive, so I wouldn't expect EQ to report any different when it finally gets around to it.

~~ Former Royal Navy Submariner - Proud to have served ~~
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Valued Member

Re: Late reporting and score refresh from Equifax during the holidays

Yes

Same here EQ is moving very slow right now i have had a lot of things happening on my credit the last few weeks that have seen my scores jump into the 700 club EQ is the only one that has not updated anything and still sits at a 669. So yep moving sloooowwwly.

CASH is a byproduct of Labor which is driven by Stable Emotions, CREDIT is a byproduct of Skill which is driven byMindset, LIFE INSURANCE is more about Life then it is about Death, Creating Multi-Generational WEALTH takes Labor, Stable Emotions, Skill, Mindset, Life and Death!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.