cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late reporting and score refresh from Equifax during the holidays

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Late reporting and score refresh from Equifax during the holidays

I have not had a score refresh or alert on MyFICO from Equifax since December 6. I called MyFICO, who advised me this is normal during this time of year, for Equifax to have an extra added delay for their reporting and alerts. Anyone else have experience with this?

Installment loan reported this month,so technically, I'm at 2 months, but AoYA points were NOT reset. When new CCs hit and it is reset, I'll put the number it is.+1,+2,+2(Forgive typos, mobile.)(Everything said is Just IMHO.)
Scores updated AUG 4, '19. Since then, 5 HP dings to add; will update again.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Established Contributor

Re: Late reporting and score refresh from Equifax during the holidays

Yep, EQ has not reported on mine since around the 5th, TU and EX have updated twice since then, both to the positive, so I wouldn't expect EQ to report any different when it finally gets around to it.

~~ Former Royal Navy Submariner - Proud to have served ~~
Message 2 of 3
Valued Member

Re: Late reporting and score refresh from Equifax during the holidays

Yes

Same here EQ is moving very slow right now i have had a lot of things happening on my credit the last few weeks that have seen my scores jump into the 700 club EQ is the only one that has not updated anything and still sits at a 669. So yep moving sloooowwwly.

CASH is a byproduct of Labor which is driven by Stable Emotions, CREDIT is a byproduct of Skill which is driven byMindset, LIFE INSURANCE is more about Life then it is about Death, Creating Multi-Generational WEALTH takes Labor, Stable Emotions, Skill, Mindset, Life and Death!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.