Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lexington LaW

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lexington LaW

been with them since late march 07....6 deleted to date with more disputed......i am satisfied with them at this point......i find it a nitemare dealing with the big three.......
Message 21 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

thats good congrats!!! I would probably hire a service like that, trust me I dont have the time either I just like doing to myself and learning all the ins and out of the credit score game...
Message 22 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Noah_Bodie wrote:
I talked to one person who'd been with Lexington for 20 months. On the $79 a month plan, that's $1,700 spent, and they were facing a mediation hearing (without any representation). Another poster, IIRC, was into them for over $2,300.

Just heard the best news I coulda hear from the person I talked with who'd been with Lex Law for 20 months. Case dismissed. Gone. Bye-bye.

This person was facing a mediation hearing, at a cost to them of $165 an hour, and a judge who sounded like he might as well have been working for the OC.

Debt was beyond CRTP and SOL--although Georgia as well I've now learned has an ambiguous SOL for CC debts. Might be 4 or might be 6 years.

They took my advice and hired an NACA lawyer who knows this area of the law, and arranged a payment plan with the lawyer. It is ALWAYS cheaper to pay your lawyer than pay the other guys lawyer.

Icing on the cake would be to sue Lex Law and win. And getting the Georgia and Utah AG's up Lex Law's butt. And reporting 'em to the BBB. And getting the FTC all over Lex Law.

Sorry if I sound like I'm gloating. I'm not. This person, the victim of Lex Law, they did it. But this one person's situation has been eating at me for over 2 months now.

Message 23 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Been with tnem since august 2006,,,,results

TU - 16 neg items total  - 14 removed including a BANKRUPTCY - 2 negs left...i feel these will be removed next round...

EQ - 20 neg items total  - 12 removed  - 8 negs left inc bankruptcy ...i feel these will be removed next 2-3 rounds...

EX - 22 neg items total  - 14 removed  - 8 negs left inc bankruptcy ...i feel these will be removed next 2-3 round...

so far that is worth the $100 setup + $59 a month.....the $79 is for stuff u dont need like identity theft etc,,,,

so i spent $590 + $100 = $690,,,,,well worth it,,,,thats $17.25 for each neg removed..i had 40 negs removed...it seems like a lot of $$$  but do the math folks,,,,,,THEY ARE WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

robert

p.s. now with the deletion of authorized users going in effect next year my wife will have all those deleted on hers,,,,then i will add the good accounts as a joint accounts
Message 24 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

bizarrefun wrote:
but do the math folks,,,,,,THEY ARE WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s. now with the deletion of authorized users going in effect next year my wife will have all those deleted on hers,,,,then i will add the good accounts as a joint accounts

If you have to go to court, Lex Law will leave you out to dry. Most anyone who's spent a month or so reading and posting here, get up to a 100-200 posts, and I daresay they can do a better job than Lex Law.

Umm, on AU accounts, if they are adverse, you can legally dispute those off now and they drop quickly. Been a number of lawsuits over the issue and getting stung for a $100K a few times is enough to improve the behavior of CRAs on the subject.

Message 25 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

I may sound like an idiot, but I used them and had fantastic results.  Mind you, I did not have a bankruptcy, and my debt (a lot of it) was out there from a previous marriage, and over 7 yrs.  I signed up right when I knew I'd hit the 7 yr mark.  I work a lot and did not have the time to do all the back and forth.  So it was well worth the money.  1 year later, I'm prequalified for a mortgage, have gotten control of my credit (no more bad marks), and continually monitor my credit myself now (I cancelled the service after last bad mark was removed).

For what it's worth...
Message 26 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

each person has thier own situation. 
Message 27 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

just received my latest TU report,,,one of the last 2 negs are removed...1 left,. happy Smiley Happy ....the other credit bureaus have not sent yet....that one that was removed was a nasty incorrect one

Lexinging Law WORKS!!

they have there system and it does work,,,,if u have the xtra $$$$ let them do it,,,,
Message 28 of 37
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

bizarrefun wrote:
just received my latest TU report,,,one of the last 2 negs are removed...1 left,. happy Smiley Happy ....the other credit bureaus have not sent yet....that one that was removed was a nasty incorrect one

Lexinging Law WORKS!!

they have there system and it does work,,,,if u have the xtra $$$$ let them do it,,,,

Why not save the money and do it  yourself!!
Message 29 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I may sound like an idiot, but I used them and had fantastic results. Mind you, I did not have a bankruptcy, and my debt (a lot of it) was out there from a previous marriage, and over 7 yrs. I signed up right when I knew I'd hit the 7 yr mark. I work a lot and did not have the time to do all the back and forth. So it was well worth the money. 1 year later, I'm prequalified for a mortgage, have gotten control of my credit (no more bad marks), and continually monitor my credit myself now (I cancelled the service after last bad mark was removed).
For what it's worth...

You do realize you could have done the same thing yourself, only investing about $30 in credit reports, maybe $20 in postage and an afternoon of your time? It wasn't any super-secret occult legal wizardry that got those debts removed. They were past the SOL on reporting, pure and simple.
Message 30 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.