Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link to latest Backdoor Numbers for All Lenders

tag
freshstartguy
Established Member

Link to latest Backdoor Numbers for All Lenders

Hello!

It's been awhile but I can not seem to find the link to all the backdoor numbers for all lenders for recons. I recently applied for a personal line of credit with Wells Fargo and was denied. HELP!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Link to latest Backdoor Numbers for All Lenders

Message 2 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Hi there OP,

I removed your duplicate thread on this from the BK forum. Please refrain from cross posting on the same subject as it can lead to confusion by the members and it isnt inline with our TOS it can be considered thread bombing. Thanks for your understanding.
Message 3 of 5
freshstartguy
Established Member

My apologies. I did that because no one has yet to answer my question. I did receive a link to thread from 2009 with old numbers. I called the numbers listed for Wells Fargo and they told me those numbers were no longer valid. I could have sworn I have logged in a few months ago and there were several recent threads with updated recon numbers from 2019 not from  2009. What am I missing? 

Message 4 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@freshstartguy wrote:

My apologies. I did that because no one has yet to answer my question. I did receive a link to thread from 2009 with old numbers. I called the numbers listed for Wells Fargo and they told me those numbers were no longer valid. I could have sworn I have logged in a few months ago and there were several recent threads with updated recon numbers from 2019 not from  2009. What am I missing? 

The Backdoor Numbers link that was provided earlier is the only running thread (not multiple) with such information.  Keep in mind, there are other blogs or sources outside of MF that may have very similar data.  The phone numbers that are listed here are typically updated when members share/provide the most up-to-date information.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.