Did you mean: 

Soft-pull PREAPPROVALs - Updated 4/20/21

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: List of Soft-pull PREAPPROVAL Links - Updated 8/10/20

this thread is great!

thanks again for doing this!

tried out the chase prequalify again just for the hell of it. been trying every now and then this whole year and nothing has ever came up before.

have never received offers in my chase acct. tried again today and got this

chase_prequal.jpg

says i prequalify for both sapphires and freedom cards. are these pretty legit offers? should be near 100% guaranteed?

Message 161 of 339
coreysw12
Valued Contributor

When you open the offer details, does it give you a firm APR, or a range?

Total Loan Balance: $43k / $65k

Total SL: $78k

United 1K - 725,000 lifetime flight miles    |    Chase Status: 4/24
Message 162 of 339
Anonymous
Not applicable

i get this when i checked on the sapphire preferred.

looks like a legit APR

sapphire.jpg

@coreysw12 wrote:

When you open the offer details, does it give you a firm APR, or a range?

Message 163 of 339
coreysw12
Valued Contributor

That's a pretty legit pre-approval, then. Very good chance you'll get approved, as long as nothing major has changed in your credit reports in the last couple weeks.

I would recommend picking your favorite and applying for only that one. So pick whichever one you've been wanting the most - my personal choice would be CSP, but that's just me Smiley Wink

Total Loan Balance: $43k / $65k

Total SL: $78k

United 1K - 725,000 lifetime flight miles    |    Chase Status: 4/24
Message 164 of 339
Anonymous
Not applicable

@coreysw12 wrote:

That's a pretty legit pre-approval, then. Very good chance you'll get approved, as long as nothing major has changed in your credit reports in the last couple weeks.

I would recommend picking your favorite and applying for only that one. So pick whichever one you've been wanting the most - my personal choice would be CSP, but that's just me Smiley Wink

thank you for your help and advice!

definitely going to try for the preferred and get the 80k sub.

Message 165 of 339
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looonnnnng time lurker, like literally years. Finally signed up for an account. So this is my first post. 

I can 100% guarantee that in my situation (ymmv) that as of today 9/21/2020 Overstock w/ the SCT was a SP. I monitor all 3 bureaus and when a pull happens I am almost immediately notified. Up until Wayfair and Commenity split ways I had two cards through them a Victoria Secret and Wayfair so maybe that has something to do with why I got a SP vs a HP. I also have a Mission Lane, Cap One, Avant, and two Credit Ones. Since my Wayfair ($1500) was closed my Overstock ($2,000) is now my largest and believe it or not my Credit One is #2 lol with $1200 with that I will be full blown gardening for the next 12-24 months.

Been rebuilding credit now for the last 15 months due to my fiance having a medical issue which caused an employment issue which completely wrecked our finances. Luckily the medical issue is resolved and we're both full steam ahead on repair

Message 166 of 339
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@waqaszm1 please add the Lexus Pursuits prequalify link

https://d.comenity.net/lexuspursuitscreditcard/pub/Apply/Dealer.xhtml

Message 167 of 339
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous welcome to the community! Glad to know all is goodwith DF health and you are solidly in the rebuild phase. Congrats on the SP at Overstock as well. Don't forget about the prequel page at Discover when you are ready. They can really surprise you. Then you might be able to replace CreditOne with Disco and no huge AF! I look forward to celebrating your journey!!Smiley Very Happy

Message 168 of 339
waqaszm1
Regular Contributor

Link added, Thank you for your contribution. 

Message 169 of 339
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Sorry, forgot to add they pulled EQ in california during the actual app.

Message 170 of 339
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.