cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soft-pull PREAPPROVALs - Updated 4/20/21

tag
tbann
Valued Member

Re: List of PREAPPROVAL Links for Credit Cards & Personal Loans - Updated 3/10/20

@justjac2 wrote:

BankMobile - I checked the pre-qualifier last night expecting nothing, but was offered $10K Rewards card at 14.74%.  This would be my highest approval and lowest APR by far since my 2013 CH13, so I hit the Accept button. My alerts went crazy, and I got the approval screen. I'm still stunned. 764 TU FICO8, 15/24. 
OH, thanks so much for this list! I will be locking my reports and heading to the garden (and asking for advice on my accounts later!). Have a great day!

Thanks for this info.  I checked the prequalifier because of your comment and got the same offer as you.  

Message 81 of 339
justjac2
Regular Contributor

Re: List of PREAPPROVAL Links for Credit Cards & Personal Loans - Updated 3/10/20

Congrats, @tbann !  Did you accept the offer?

FICO 8 scores Nov/Jan 2021: EQ 779/751, TU 750/770, EX 763/746 Fully recovered from 5-year Ch13 discharged July 2018.
Last recorded: FNBO Evergreen and PSECU Founder's Card Dec 2021. Seriously out of date, at least 10 more since then.
Message 82 of 339
tbann
Valued Member

@justjac2 wrote:

Congrats, @tbann !  Did you accept the offer?

Definitely.  Though I aspire to one day be a credit snob that can thumb their nose at 10K credit lines my current profile does not yet support that level of credit snobbery.

Message 83 of 339
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tbann congrats on the offer and welcome to the myFico community!

Was it straightforward after you pushed 'accept'? any other details you can share would be awesome! 

I also got that offer the other day but I chickened out. 

Message 84 of 339
tbann
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

@tbann congrats on the offer and welcome to the myFico community!

Was it straightforward after you pushed 'accept'? any other details you can share would be awesome! 

I also got that offer the other day but I chickened out. 

I pushed accept, checked the accuracy of the info the application populated, filled in 2 or 3 minor details that it asked that weren't on the prequalify part, and hit submit.  About 20 seconds later I got "You will receive your new card in the mail in 7-10 business days" with a confirmation of the apr and credit line.  One of the easiest apps I've done.  The prequal wants a little more info than most but once you get an offer it takes about a minute to complete the app and get approved.  I'm definitely happy that I used this prequalifier to scratch my itch for a new line.  Thanks for the welcome.  I've lurked around the forums reading a bit but I made an account today specifically so I could say thanks for the lead.

Message 85 of 339
waqaszm1
Regular Contributor

Re: List of Soft-pull PREAPPROVAL Links - Updated 4/23

State Farm's pre-qualifier has disappeared - the following could be the reason, or they may be updating stuff.

US Bank taking over State Farm credit cards and banking etc. 

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/u.s.-bancorp-arm-signs-strategic-agreement-with-state-farm-2020-03-0...

I will check the link in the near future and if its still disabled, update the list. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. 

Message 86 of 339
waqaszm1
Regular Contributor

Re: List of Soft-pull PREAPPROVAL Links - Updated 4/23

Both have been added. thank you for finding these hard to find pre-qualifiers for the community. 

Message 87 of 339
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Thank you OP Smiley Happy

Message 88 of 339
SupaWmn41
Valued Member

Re: List of Soft-pull PREAPPROVAL Links - Updated 5/6

Am I the only one getting a message on Citibank's site that they are not doing any online preapprovals at the moment? I haven't visited them ever until now when I clicked on the link below. 

Message 89 of 339
robleewent

Re: List of 24 Credit cards with PREAPPROVAL Links ! - Updated 3/5/20

Today i did the preapproval for the Ikea project card. I was preapproved for $6,000. However, once I accepted, i was only approved for $750.  I think that is kind of shady.  If i would have known it was going to drop down to $750, I wouldn't have accepted the offer and took a HP.  Does Commenity have a backdoor number to discuss this?

Message 90 of 339
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.