cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live chat on new Capital One site design?

tag
ohnomyfigo
Contributor

Live chat on new Capital One site design?

Hey guys, Cap One just redesigned their website and I can't seem to find the live chat option, all I'm seeign is a link to their twitter. Have anyone managed to find a way to connect to live chat?

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

Re: Live chat on new Capital One site design?

For me, the live chat box pops up near the top of the page I happen to be looking at a minute or so after logging in.

Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just found it. Go to your online page and click on "More Account Services". Chat initially showed up to the right slightly away from all the services that are listed. When I refreshed the page, it appeared at the very bottom left.Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 17
ohnomyfigo
Contributor

Thanks everyone! Finally managed to find it when clicking "more account sevices." However I had to wait abotu 3 minutes before the box popped up. Clever way for them to avoid a lot of chat requests. I just hope they don't go the way of BofA and eventually phase it out entirely. 

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just found it. Go to your online page and click on "More Account Services". Chat initially showed up to the right slightly away from all the services that are listed. When I refreshed the page, it appeared at the very bottom left.Smiley Happy

THANKS!  Been trying to figure out where it went and noticed it popped up in the middle of the banner up top earlier, but haven't been able to trigger it again.  Was starting to get annoying.  Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is no longer accurate as of 1/13/2018.

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

This is no longer accurate as of 1/13/2018.

As of a few days ago, it was in the lower left-hand corner. It was a green circle. If I do not click on anything for about a minute a suggestion box pops up asking if I want to do a live chat.

I will admit the live chat representatives are not really helpful in my experience.

They took away secure messaging during this last site revamp

Message 7 of 17
BM3
Regular Contributor

bump, anyone know where the chat button now is?

Message 8 of 17
BM3
Regular Contributor

Got a rep on twiter to help: " Go to card, click on the More Account Services tab, and the chat bubble will appear in the bottom left corner. Please be sure to disable any ad blockers."

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BM3wrote:

Got a rep on twiter to help: " Go to card, click on the More Account Services tab, and the chat bubble will appear in the bottom left corner. Please be sure to disable any ad blockers."

I can confirm that this works! I am speaking with a representative now asking about my credit steps progress.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.