Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looks like they're available now...

tag
Ceewin
Regular Contributor

Looks like they're available now...

Just received DH'S Fico 10 scores (Experian).  They were flagged "coming soon" on his last 1B report (4/22/2022).  Anyone else?FICO 10 BANKCARD.PNGFICO AUTO 10.PNGFICO 10T.PNGFICO 10.PNG

Edit:  I have my scores as well.  They're not as high as DH's but all of my FICO 10's (except Experian) increased and average of 20-25 points  since my last 3B report 4/24/2022.  Not sure why...no complaints, though!Smiley WinkHeartSmiley Tongue

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Looks like they're available now...

Excellent, thanks for the heads-up! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2 of 12
Ceewin
Regular Contributor

Welcome!  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 12
Iusedtolurk
Established Contributor

@Ceewin wrote:

Just received DH'S Fico 10 scores (Experian).  They were flagged "coming soon" on his last 1B report (4/22/2022).  Anyone else?FICO 10 BANKCARD.PNGFICO AUTO 10.PNGFICO 10T.PNGFICO 10.PNG

Edit:  I have my scores as well.  They're not as high as DH's but all of my FICO 10's (except Experian) increased and average of 20-25 points  since my last 3B report 4/24/2022.  Not sure why...no complaints, though!Smiley WinkHeartSmiley Tongue

Nice to know. I guess they rolling them out differently because I have not seen anything change in my Experian paid account yet.

Message 4 of 12
Ceewin
Regular Contributor

@Iusedtolurk wrote:

Nice to know. I guess they rolling them out differently because I have not seen anything change in my Experian paid account yet.

Hello! They're not showing on our Experian paid (experian.com) account either.  I can only see them via MyFico.com.  Hope this helps!Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 12
Iusedtolurk
Established Contributor

@Ceewin wrote:

@Iusedtolurk wrote:

Hello! They're not showing on our Experian paid (experian.com) account either.  I can only see them via MyFico.com.  Hope this helps!Smiley Wink

OKay thanks. Definitely a crucial informational point.

Message 6 of 12
righthererightnow
Frequent Contributor

BEAUTIFUL scores......!! 💜

Message 7 of 12
Ceewin
Regular Contributor

@righthererightnow 

@righthererightnow wrote:

BEAUTIFUL scores......!! 💜

Hi! @righthererightnow  I'll let DH know you said so.Smiley Wink  I can only wish my scores were this high, but now I'm just glad to be in the 700's.Smiley Tongue Sadly, he doesn't even know what his scores are unless I tell him.  Then I a get a short "hmph" as a response. Smiley LOL 

Message 8 of 12
grower1
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. Mine are visible but my husbands are not showing up yet. Now I'll have to research how these scores will be used in the future. 

Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 11.39.15 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-12 at 11.39.21 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-12 at 11.39.27 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-12 at 11.39.36 AM.png

Message 9 of 12
MySunrise271
Established Contributor

@grower1 wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. Mine are visible but my husbands are not showing up yet. Now I'll have to research how these scores will be used in the future. 

Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 11.39.15 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-12 at 11.39.21 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-12 at 11.39.27 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-12 at 11.39.36 AM.png

congratulationsd🎉🎉🎉is all of this included at the Myfico premier plan level😊

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.