Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY True Credit accaunt Terminated?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MY True Credit accaunt Terminated?

TC has canceled my account and I have no ida why.
This is their explanation.
Anyone with similar expirience?

You recently contacted our Customer Service department in regard to our notification that your TrueCredit membership and billing was being frozen due to excessive access to your account. As our customer service team communicated, our Compliance Department has reviewed your account in order to see if you qualified for reinstatement.

After a thorough investigation, it is our conclusion that your account should not be reinstated due to an access pattern which indicates potential fraud or a deliberate intent to tamper with the credit scoring system. Your access, billing and all account related email alerts have now permanently been terminated as a result.

While we regret any inconvenience this may cause you, it is our policy to protect the security and integrity of the credit reporting system.

TrueCredit Legal and Compliance Department
Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MY True Credit accaunt Terminated?

They have been doing that to a lot of people that have been updating daily. One person called and even got accused for pulling for B*.

Time to signup with Chase Identity Protection.
Message 2 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok your original post was short.  So they are closing accounts for B*?  Lol!!! Maybe they should fix it so you cant B.  You are paying for unlimited access right?  That's kinda like false advertisement since if you pull daily they suspend your account.
Message 3 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's so weird fro them to do that.
I was pulling daily for a year now and in deed got a *B.

It's time to start using Fico products instead.
Message 4 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine was as well... Just got the "Investigation Results" back. It was in an e-mail with the subject line - "Compliance."

Same thing happened to me with EQ when I used them to check daily on the EQ site.

Seems like my CS service from Amex is till working. We will soon see, as CS only lets you update ONCE during the first month of service.

Rob
Message 5 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

that is really weird...i don't understand.

How long have you been pulling your credit daily?
Message 6 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

rifleman wrote:
that is really weird...i don't understand.

How long have you been pulling your credit daily?

Since Feb 14th 2007

Rob
Message 7 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

hmmm...so you've been pulling daily since feb 2007 and when was your account frozen?
Message 8 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

4 days... Got the first email on Friday asking me to call them regarding the status of my account... The today I got the Compliance message that terminated my account perminantly.

Rob
Message 9 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Ok your original post was short. So they are closing accounts for B*? Lol!!! Maybe they should fix it so you cant B. You are paying for unlimited access right? That's kinda like false advertisement since if you pull daily they suspend your account.

I agree...if their ads said you get unlimited access and daily pulls, then I see no reason TC users who are kicked off couldn't file a class-action suit for false advertising.
Message 10 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.