cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marcus Goldman Sachs Personal Loan Reports?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marcus Goldman Sachs Personal Loan Reports?

I was recently approved for a personal loan(to consolidate my CC debt) with them(pulled TU 9, score 767) and wondering if anyone can share when, approximately, it will report to the bureaus? This is first loan so I'm hoping this helps my credit mix.

Also I'm seeing older post that they only report to TU? I hope this still isn't the case, is it? Also, if I make add more to my minimum payment, will this go towards the principal of the loan? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marcus Goldman Sachs Personal Loan Reports?

@Anonymous wrote:

I was recently approved for a personal loan(to consolidate my CC debt) with them(pulled TU 9, score 767) and wondering if anyone can share when, approximately, it will report to the bureaus? This is first loan so I'm hoping this helps my credit mix.

Also I'm seeing older post that they only report to TU? I hope this still isn't the case, is it? Also, if I make add more to my minimum payment, will this go towards the principal of the loan? 

@Anonymous Not sure how long to report but believe it was a few weeks. Mine reported to all 3 bureaus.

As far as paying more every month, their site says required payments will stay the same but the final payment will be reduced and you will pay less interest. Take that as you will.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.