Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Memories *sniff*

tag
MercyMe
Frequent Contributor

Re: Memories *sniff*

myhearts07 wrote:
Man, I had a flashback to when I was so desperate to get a credit card and I kept saying, "Why can't I get a card?  I got a job and no other debt?"   If I knew what I know now back then I probably would have learned to save money better and budget.  However, I am very excited about this forum, my DH is starting to ask questions as to why I spend so much time on the forum?  I tell him that the people are so real and many of us have been through similar things and our experiences really help each other to grow, to become more responsible with credit, to vent, to type with tears running down our faces and know that someone else is probably crying to because of my mess, but that they really care.  Thanks for all your responses to my posts, don't have a lot of friends, but you all have become some for me.  

Much Love

Eve

Thank you, myhearts, for being among us.
Message 21 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

awwww....myhearts!  Where's the dang hug smiley??? 
Smiley Happy
Message 22 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ya'll crack me up!!!!
Message 23 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can beat Walker, MN - my parents used to live in Porter!!
Message 24 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tmleverage wrote:
I am still at the "*#(%)*$ - stage

I concur!!!!Smiley Very Happy

Message 25 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

TexMontana wrote:
Know what got me all blazing guns on the FICO thing?
I lost 50 pounds in 6 months. No diet - just quit drinking DrPepper. And I'm from Texas where mamas fill their babies bottles with DrPepper.
What does that have to do with this, you may ask - well, sometimes when we achieve something that we had pretty much decided was impossible - then we see that maybe something else that seemed impossible is possible.
Like I said in the OP - I'm not where I wanna be - yet. Nope. Not even close. But I am closer - and getting closer week by week.
I always feel JOY! when one of you posts something good that you've achieved! It reinforces the possibilites for ALL OF US! *solitary tear*

Congrats on the 50 pounds!!!!  DANG!!

Which cheek did that tear roll down??Smiley Very Happy  For me it's usually the right eyeSmiley Wink
Message 26 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

MidnightVoice wrote:
This board is a 12 step prgram and support group all rolled into one  Smiley Very Happy

AMEN!
Message 27 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

flygirl wrote:

On the other hand, my DB (dear boyfriend/fiance) swears I've met a lover on here because this forum consumes any down time I may have!!! Smiley Very Happy

LMAO!!  You know how to solve that little issue right? Smiley Wink
I've taught you well, so I'm not worried
Message 28 of 38
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

trinigal wrote:

flygirl wrote:

On the other hand, my DB (dear boyfriend/fiance) swears I've met a lover on here because this forum consumes any down time I may have!!! Smiley Very Happy

LMAO!!  You know how to solve that little issue right? Smiley Wink
I've taught you well, so I'm not worried

Hmmmm.  I don' think I want to go there.....   Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 29 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

MidnightVoice wrote:

Hmmmm.  I don' think I want to go there.....   Smiley Very Happy

Yes Midnight, stay out of grown folks' businessSmiley Very Happy
Message 30 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.