Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monumental CCT $1 trial improvement!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Monumental CCT $1 trial improvement!

There's been lot of buzz in the last few days that CCT $1 trials aren't working and that CCT accounts aren't able to be accessed.  I too was not able to log in to my CCT account, but you can still do a $1 trial from the main CCT.com screen.

With this $1 trial now, you get a total of 9 FICO scores!  That's right, your 3 FICO 8 scores like always, but 6 additional scores:  EX FICO Score 2 (mortgage), EX FICO Auto Score 8, EX FICO Auto Score 2, EX FICO Bankcard Score 8, EX FICO Score 3, EX FICO Bankcard Score 2.

You still of course get your 3B reports.

This is absolutely a monumental change here with the provided mortgage, auto and CC lending scores all included with the $1 trial. 

I'm not sure if at this point multiple trials can be done with the same credentials, but I get the feeling they could be done with new credentials (add a character to the end of your previous UN, for example).

Message 1 of 121
120 REPLIES 120
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Re: Monumental CCT $1 trial improvement!

I am still getting error messages when I either try to sign into my CCT account or try to create a new CCT account. For all intent purposes, the  CCT site is down.

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 2 of 121
calyx
Super Contributor

For anyone who has used Experian in the past and is familiar with it (I had a membership once upon a time) - it's a trial of Creditworks Premium.   I've always quite liked the extra scores, if only to give me more numbers to play with.  Smiley Very Happy

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 3 of 121
Anonymous
Not applicable

It would seem then that a CCT $1 trial now equates to a $1 Creditworks Premium trial.

Message 4 of 121
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Medic981 wrote:

I am still getting error messages when I either try to sign into my CCT account or try to create a new CCT account. For all intent purposes, the  CCT site is down.

What is the error message you're getting?  When you click the $1 trial graphic at cct.com and it brings you to the screen pictured below where you fill in your info and submit it, at what point are you getting an error message and what does it say?

cct.jpg

Message 5 of 121
calyx
Super Contributor

(Because BBS and I are going to beat this to death today Smiley Wink  )

I got an error screen when I tried to click on the CCT trial, *unless* I use an incognito window (using Chrome here).

This is the error in my regular window:
Untitled.png

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 6 of 121
Medic981
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Medic981 wrote:

What is the error message you're getting?  When you click the $1 trial graphic at cct.com and it brings you to the screen pictured below where you fill in your info and submit it, at what point are you getting an error message and what does it say?

cct.jpg

Anytime I try to log in or set up a free trial this is what I am getting.

exp-cct.JPG

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 7 of 121
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Medic have you tried clearing your cache' & cookies? 

Message 8 of 121
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I'm just gonna let you guys test this out before I do anything.
Message 9 of 121
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have not been able to do anything, not even log in since all this change started. I am really aggravated. Even when I call I get a recorded message that they have sent me an email message to change my password, but guess what? Right, no email anywhere. So they know me, just don't want to communicate with me, I guess. lol 

Message 10 of 121
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.