cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monumental CCT $1 trial improvement!

tag
_NERD
Established Contributor

Re: Monumental CCT $1 trial improvement!

I signed up for the $1 trial on Sunday before the switchover.  Can I still get all 9 scores?  When do I have to cancel by? 

Edit: I’m a ding dong. Every time I log into CCT I get this msg and ignore it lol. If I’m in a CCT trial since this past Sunday, can I still upgrade to Credit Works and pull a fresh 3B without resetting the clock or getting the finger from EX altogether?

7D9C1B4A-420F-45F0-9290-8F0DDEA7786A.jpeg

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 21 of 121
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@_NERD wrote:

I signed up for the $1 trial on Sunday before the switchover.  Can I still get all 9 scores?  When do I have to cancel by? 

no, it does not have a timer going like cct did.  assuming you do the trial and cancel it a minute later you will get dailiy ex scores until the trial runs it course, usually ~10 days.  what you can do is with a different username start a new trial and of course it will merge your old data.  love having everything in a tabular view, not sure why cct never did that its basic to math

Message 22 of 121
Anonymous
Not applicable

So, every time you start another $1 trial with a new user name, your old login credentials at that point go away and become irrelevant correct?  I guess they do the merge based on SS#; pretty cool that everything still gets archived even with different login credentials.

Message 23 of 121
_NERD
Established Contributor

@bourgogne wrote:
no, it does not have a timer going like cct did.  assuming you do the trial and cancel it a minute later you will get dailiy ex scores until the trial runs it course, usually ~10 days.  what you can do is with a different username start a new trial and of course it will merge your old data.  love having everything in a tabular view, not sure why cct never did that its basic to math

I have to create a new account to get the 9 scores?  I had a bunch of usernames in the past and ended up locking myself out of CCT for years even when I went to create new usernames. Experian just merged all my stuff together into one username and I’m finally able to use their websites for the first time since 2016. I don’t want to go through that again. 

If I cancel CCT now, how long do I need to wait before I can do a pull using Credit Works Premium using my existing username? I’ve always been intrigued by how members here can do trials over & over again. 

Message 24 of 121
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So, every time you start another $1 trial with a new user name, your old login credentials at that point go away and become irrelevant correct?  I guess they do the merge based on SS#; pretty cool that everything still gets archived even with different login credentials.

you nailed it.  honestly the 4.99 is not bad as well, daily EX for a month just to see if anythign goes haywire in credit land.  with pretty much using only biz cards and the csr my scores have leveled out so I dont check them that often anymore

Message 25 of 121
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@_NERD wrote:

@bourgogne wrote:

I have to create a new account to get the 9 scores?  I had a bunch of usernames in the past and ended up locking myself out of CCT for years even when I went to create new usernames. Experian just merged all my stuff together into one username and I’m finally able to use their websites for the first time since 2016. I don’t want to go through that again. 

If I cancel CCT now, how long do I need to wait before I can do a pull using Credit Works Premium using my existing username? I’ve always been intrigued by how members here can do trials over & over again. 

too early and no coffee for stories.  use username01.  do a trial.    log in and update tu/eq. cancel it the trial.  enjoy the EX daily updates for 10 days.  repeat when you want with username02, same password.  its pretty easy.

Message 26 of 121
_NERD
Established Contributor

Oh that’s genius! Thank you. 

Edit: looks like I did cancel CCT so I upgraded to Credit Works Premium for $1 and took some time to become familiar with the new user experience. I see the different FICO score versions for EX. Are mortgage, auto, and bankcard FICO scores privière for TU and EQ? 

I like this new product. 

Message 27 of 121
Medic981
Valued Contributor

@Pikaboo-icu wrote:

Medic have you tried clearing your cache' & cookies? 

I tried in incognito mode and it still did not work.

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 28 of 121
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Medic981 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Medic981 wrote:

I am still getting error messages when I either try to sign into my CCT account or try to create a new CCT account. For all intent purposes, the  CCT site is down.

What is the error message you're getting?  When you click the $1 trial graphic at cct.com and it brings you to the screen pictured below where you fill in your info and submit it, at what point are you getting an error message and what does it say?

cct.jpg

Anytime I try to log in or set up a free trial this is what I am getting.

exp-cct.JPG

I got this message last month. Then I tried unlocking all the CRAs. It worked like a charm. Maybe that's your issue?

Message 29 of 121
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@

Message 30 of 121
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.