Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 30 day plan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My 30 day plan

My 30 day challenge to myself to join the 600 club. OK here it goes...

1. Recently paid the OC on 2 accounts, so I DV'd the CA yesterday to get them removed.

2. Have a lawyer working on the bogus Harvard (sprint) collection, but I don't have a lot of confidence in him so I am also going to MOV the CRA's with proof that they received DV letter and failed to respond.

3. I am going to GW 3 older paid collections.

4. I am going to go down to the courthouse and get a copy of my judgment and see what can be done to get it removed. The CA that filed it recently removed the collection from the CA's because of a GW so I am considering contacting them to say "thank you and are you able to help with the judgment too?"

5. I recently rehabbed a cc and although it says current it still shows all the lates. Will be sending a special GW to them which includes a copy of their letter stating how my account could even be re-opened at some point. Going to try and get all those lates removed.

If all of the above is successful, it would result in the removal of 13 baddies and a judgment. If only half of them worked it would likely have a very positive effect on scores. Feeling good and ready to kick some booty! Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My 30 day plan

You go girl! I love your attitude! Smiley Happy

Never ever ever give up. Never

Please do keep us posted! I sense strongly you'll do well. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks. couldn't do it without all the support I get here.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too honey. Me too. Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.