cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 6 months old amazing credit history!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted

My 6 months old amazing credit history!

After reading alot on here i just want to share my credit story, i moved to the US in August 2018, i applied and got my social security early September 2018, i applied for Wells Fargo Secured Card around September 27th 2018, i deposited $300, when the card was mailed to me i was charged the $25 annual fee, immediately it was reported and i had a credit file opened with the CRAs, i bought a car and paid 70% of it and the dealership agreed on financing the remaining 30% plus i really wanted to use it to build credit too. I gave them my Socials in September 2018 and it also reported to my credit but it reported as opened in August because the car was bought in August ending but i had no SSN then, in November 2018 when my second statement cut on Wells Fargo, i took a nasty leap of faith lol and applied for Capital One Quicksilver One, i wasn't approved on the spot online but i was told someone will contact me, they sent me an email to respond with a scan copy of my SSN and my passport which i did i then got an unsecured credit card of $300. I started charging the 2 cards wisely and paying off the car too
Two months of having the Capital One i read it on here by the experienced people on here about hitting the LUV button before my credit step that is due in May 2019 take place, i hit that button sometime in January 2019 and i was given $100 limit increase... Smiley Happy Now i am waiting for my credit step that will kick in in two months.

On February 4th 2019 my FICO score was generated based on my credit history hitting 6 months and i checked on Experian and my credit score is now 720 and 704 on TU and EQ respectively... It feels so good to see it change. Below is a screenshot link... Smiley Happy

https://imgur.com/zghFOAK
Starting Score (08/2018): EQ: 665 TU: 672 EX: - - -
Current Score (10/2019): EQ: 749 TU: 759 EX: 746
Goal Score: EQ: 800+ TU: 800+ EX: 800+

Capital One QuickSilver One: $500 | Wells Fargo Platinum: $600 | 1 Car Loan | 3 INQ

Gardening December 2020
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Valued Contributor

Re: My 6 months old amazing credit history!

congrats.gif

Message 2 of 4
Established Contributor

Nice work!     You definitely want to make your history as long as possible on revolving and look forward to that 800 club Smiley Happy    I was close before and after my mortgage that is my next goal Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 4
New Contributor

Woo Ah!

72O FICO is considered to be a good borrower Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.