Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Equifax History just disappeared

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Equifax History just disappeared

The only things that reappeared are my current student loan consildated accounts. It says that there isn't enough data to generate a score! WHAT?!

I mean it's cool if the medical collections disappear, but not my good history!! :[

- C

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
TXinandout
Frequent Contributor

Re: My Equifax History just disappeared

You probably have a slept file.
BK Discharged 06/02/2016 SCORES AROUND 475

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Message 2 of 6
TXinandout
Frequent Contributor

I meant to say split file, sorry.
BK Discharged 06/02/2016 SCORES AROUND 475

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TXinandout wrote:
I meant to say split file, sorry.

I've spent the last several years getting my report unmerged from other people with the same name as mine and everthing has been fine since November of last year. What reason would it split?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It just fixed itself. Can't tell if everything is back without pulling the entire report, but I have a score again so fingers crossed.

Message 5 of 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Good. But keep an eye on it, just in case it isn't resolved. Then you'll want to take quick action.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.