Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My FICO scores are in...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My FICO scores are in...

So, I am using CCT. Which I just canceled the other day. I ordered my updated 3 bureau report.. Here are the results.. EX: 672 - TU: 689 - EQ: 720...LoL. I am wondering what I can do to take advantage of the EQ jump? Funny because last month, around the same time, my EQ was 635.
8 REPLIES 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: My FICO scores are in...

Hack TU and EXSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

What do you mean by take advantage of it?

Message 3 of 9
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

I'm also not sure what the question is. Are you planning to apply for a credit card (or cards plural), and you are looking for lenders that historically pull Equifax?

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apply for another discover card.... DV

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I was thinking of getting another card...but upon further thought, I have too many. No more needed. TBH, that's how I ended up with 5 Chase cards, when my EQ score soared into the 700's. It was like, I was unstoppable. Anything I applied for with Chase, was approved! And it took this long... over 1.5 years to ever see 700+ again, in EQ land. I'm just going to ride this out. It's nice to see improvement though in my scores. And these INQ's that are dropping like flies!
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with not opening any more cards.  Judging by your signature, it looks like you should consider closing some down, definitely not opening more up.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian FICO updated to 722 - TU updated to: 728. WooHoo!
Message 8 of 9
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I agree with not opening any more cards.  Judging by your signature, it looks like you should consider closing some down, definitely not opening more up.

Yeah. I'd start with Open Sky, First Progress, and Blaze.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.