cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fico 3 credit bureau monitoring does it work?

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

My Fico 3 credit bureau monitoring does it work?

Whats up with this. Now i am skeptical if this is worth it. I think i signed up a week or so ago. and since. i have had many changes on all 3 reports.

Yet my score has not changed nor did I get update.

Many cards have reported. and i have had a Charge off deleted.

Im thinking since the credit report itself is only once a year or so. if that does not change. how can the Score change. I think i have been sold a can of goods. hmmm.

Any one else noticed this.

Message 1 of 159
158 REPLIES 158
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: My Fico 3 credit bureau monitoring does it work?

I'm sorry to hear that. I purchased the 3 credit report monitoring and I'm expecting to see some changes real soon. If I don't see any alerts after I confirm the changes on my actual CR's, I will cancel my subscription. The 3 month minimum I had to pay for should be waived if the service isn't working.

Message 2 of 159
taxi818
Super Contributor

Well you can be sure I saw the changes on my report. I also got letter fr experian saying they deleted charge off 3 days ago. Checked my report. It's gone. But no change to this 3 credit bureau monitoring. Kind of pissed actually. Not even a single alert. Even I had many accounts report balance changes. 

Message 3 of 159
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@taxi818 wrote:

Well you can be sure I saw the changes on my report. I also got letter fr experian saying they deleted charge off 3 days ago. Checked my report. It's gone. But no change to this 3 credit bureau monitoring. Kind of pissed actually. Not even a single alert. Even I had many accounts report balance changes. 

I cannot blame you for feeling that way.

Message 4 of 159
SomeGuyOnTheWeb
Regular Contributor

Thus far, it hasn't worked for me. Only EQ updates Smiley Sad

EQ - 727
TU - 752
EX - 774
Message 5 of 159
taxi818
Super Contributor

Not getting eq updates. I did when I had score watch. But I canceled that.
Message 6 of 159
EW800
Valued Contributor

Only EQ has been working for me.  I am trying to give them the benefit of the doubt that they will get the isuses resolved.  Most fustrating aspect for me as been the lack of customer service support - both by phone and via the on-line tool.  Smiley Sad

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 7 of 159
taxi818
Super Contributor

I agree. If this thing works. Will be better than sliced bread. But I think we all committed to the. 3 months. They should refund if it does not work. Hmmm I'm kinda pissed.
Message 8 of 159
EvilR-T
Frequent Contributor

what angers me off the most is how they won't admit that there is a problem. when I asked for a refund via email, their reply was no refund because the reports are fine. f u 

Message 9 of 159
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lots of ppl having similar issues: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/myFICO-Product-Feedback/FICO-3-Bureau-Credit-Monitoring-Issues-and-T...

I contacted customer support online 2 days ago and have not heard anything. Planning to wait until the end of the month and then if nothing has changed I will try to cancel it. It's not fair to be locked in 3 months for a service not working as advertised.

Message 10 of 159
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.