cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fico 3 credit bureau monitoring does it work?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Fico 3 credit bureau monitoring does it work?

Since purchasing a week ago I have not received any alerts yet, I have received alerts from some of the free apps I have. Also, myfico app continually says I'm not suscribed to alerts. I have put my info in at least 20x's (On app and online) and when I open app and go to alerts I get same message again.

I have been reading what everyone else has posted and been waiting it out but, If I dont see anything in next few days, I am calling Fico.

Message 11 of 159
taxi818
Super Contributor

I think I will send them message now. I'm tired of this.
Message 12 of 159
taxi818
Super Contributor

Well from reading other thread on this we are not alone. I sent support info. That I have not had even 1 alert. Even though I get them from other places.
Message 13 of 159
EW800
Valued Contributor

It will be interesting to hear what kind of response you get. In my case, phone support and on-line support pretty much told me everything is working as it should and that there have not been any other reports of issues.

As a paid subscriber since summer of 2008, I am trying hard to remain optimistic that all these issues will be resolved, or that at the very least we would receive an update from MyFico, however thus far that is not the case.
Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2023: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 14 of 159
Anonymous
Not applicable

From my point of view what bothers me the most is the lack of aknowledgement. It seems that there is "denial" that there is any issues...if there are so many people with problems this is obviously not working as intended and customer support should at least say they are working on the issues and not keep telling people there is nothing wrong.

Message 15 of 159
taxi818
Super Contributor

You know. I finally got my first alert after about 10-11 days. I just wrote them earlier. That it's not working. Said score change alert. Got 3 points. Equifax. Still. I only paid off 7 dollar balance in card to zero. Looks like eq like to see 0 balances. Hmmm
Message 16 of 159
jacksont1981
Frequent Contributor

Nothing is working for me either. I cancelled my scorewatch subscription and signed up for this on the 28th and I havent received not 1 alert since then. Its a new product so I expect bugs but for myFICO to be in complete denial about it is another story and rather disheartening. I would feel better knowing they acknowledged the issues and state they are working on a resolution than to lie to our faces and say nothing is wrong.

Started 6/2014 EX 594 EQ 617 TU 580 FICO's Goal is 740's and up
Message 17 of 159
taxi818
Super Contributor

Well I finally got eq alert. This is letter from them.

Thank you for contacting myFICO Customer Care. We are only able to generate updates as the information is generated to myFICO. When you request a new report, it will show any report data as of the date of your request. However, through the monitoring service as the information is sent on an update depends on how the information is generated to us from the credit bureaus. Please allow more time for any updates to come through.

We appreciate your patience on this matter.

Regards,
myFICO Customer Support
Message 18 of 159
Involver
Valued Contributor

Sounds like it's about as reliable as Barclay's updates for "significant" credit events.

If so I'll be disputing the charges and cancelling.
Message 19 of 159
taxi818
Super Contributor

Hehehe. You can't dispute. Lmao.
Message 20 of 159
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.