Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My TU is at 637!

tag
kball64
Frequent Contributor

My TU is at 637!

It's up 33 pts since March 4.  I've scoured the report and can't figure out what has caused the increase so I'm figuring it must be my new accounts.  The FICO simulator says that if I pay my bills on time for 12 mths, I'll be in the 700 club!  I'm in shock!

Thanks MF and everyone here!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: My TU is at 637!

How is your credit card situation? How high is your utilization on each card? What other bad stuff on your reports? And how old?
Message 2 of 3
kball64
Frequent Contributor

Re: My TU is at 637!

My CC situation is this:  I have only 3 and they are all new.  Target (300), Nat City Secured (250) and Cap 1 (300).  My util on each card is below 10% and I'm PIF each month. 

I have 6 paid CO's currently on my CR.  I paid them all last year before I found this forum.  But I am now sending GW letters trying to see if they'll remove but so far no luck.  Midland did remove from TU but not the others, not sure why.  I will give the other 2 a chance to update and then I will GW again.

I have 2 unpaid medical collections from 2005 that I am trying to PFD.  I sent out letters but haven't received a response yet.

I have 2 old collections from 2001/2002 that should drop off late this year or next year.  They are unpaid and at this point I was thinking that I should just let them drop off.  What do you think?

3/24/08:
TU: 637
EX: 592
EQ: 577

Message Edited by kball64 on 03-24-2008 01:48 PM
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.