Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My credit karma is showing other person’s info

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My credit karma is showing other person’s info

When I do my refresh I get a completely different profile for another person. I logout and back in and then I get another person’s info. I sent a message to them and it says they haven’t heard about it and to clear my cookies.

I just saw on credit boards and doctor of credit they are having same problems.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: My credit karma is showing other person’s info

@Anonymous wrote:
When I do my refresh I get a completely different profile for another person. I logout and back in and then I get another person’s info. I sent a message to them and it says they haven’t heard about it and to clear my cookies.

I just saw on credit boards and doctor of credit they are having same problems.

Something is definitely wrong with the site last few days,  everytime I log in I see different scores it will say -60 then +86 can't get a view of your current report just past,  definitely wonky. Although the "points don't matter ", very strange.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just came here to ask the same thing!   My score was correct.
I had (2) missed payments which is definitley not possible.
I saw 2 cards and 2 addresses that were NOT mine.

Logged out and back in again and it was gone.

I then went to other credit sites to check them out and it was just Credit Karma.

Thanks for posting this. I was starting to question if I seeing things that aren't there. Like am I that tired? LOL.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought it was just me. While I only use CK for informational purposes, it was disturbing to see incorrect info. I got excited, thinking my scores had taken a major leap...all for nothingSmiley LOL

Message 4 of 7
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

Wait a minute.

Are you guys saying you see the names and addressess and account details of people who are not you?

That would potentially be a massive security exposure of PII.

050719:     
021924:     

FICO 08 scores listed and are stagnated until multiple derogatory items expire over the next two years.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BallBounces wrote:

Wait a minute.

Are you guys saying you see the names and addressess and account details of people who are not you?

no

That would potentially be a massive security exposure of PII.

Message 6 of 7
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

https://www.pymnts.com/news/security-and-risk/2019/credit-karma-displayed-account-info-wrong-users/

Aparrently CK had a MAJOR glich today.

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.